Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
R
rcwil Offline OP
OP Offline
R
I'm wondering if anyone has any feedback about belizeweddings.com

I've heard that Iraida at Travel & tour is great...but I've written her several emails and she hasn't gotten in touch with me. Is this behavior that I should expect? It makes me nervous because I want them to do all of my planning so that I can really enjoy the country and all that it has to offer. However, I also want my wedding to go smoothly and I worry that follow-thru will be a consistent issue.

I could probably plan it on my own with the help of this board (which has been an absolute WEALTH of information.)

Any suggestions?

Thanks so much,
RCW

Iraida is super and her follow-up is generally great. Sounds like a communication snafu - suggest you phone her.
Doing your own wedding is not advised - many reasons - in particular the complexities of having the ceremony be "legal".

S
S
Caribbean Villas Hotel and Sundiver Resort plan many weddings also and seem to be known for their follow-up and attention to detail. I know CV does the wedding part for basically "costs;" I'm not familiar with Sundiver's pricing. Happy marriage!

caribe island resort (all condos) does weddings, too, and vicki supervises them herself, start to finish. (personally, i know she just LOVES to do them!!) i know she just did a big one in may, and last week did a quiet wedding on the secluded beach.

pics of CI from last week! http://www.pbase.com/sweetjane/caribe_2003

I used Iraida for my wedding two years ago. She did a great job. I remember waiting a few days sometimes to get a reply, but not more than that. Her Internet could be out at the moment, or she could be on vacation. I would call her. She really was wonderful to work with and took care of everything. We got married at SunDiver, which was also extremely accomodating.
Good luck with your wedding plans! No worries; it will get done, and you won't have to worry about a thing when you are there!
Feel free to e-mail me if you have any questions: [email protected]

Jennifer

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 338 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.