Narrowed my choices down to these 2 locations
Thanks for all the other information sent my way
Any construction near these places?
Will I be happy w/either choice?
thanks
george
July 12th-18th

George:

There is no construction close to either hotel.

Any reasonable person would be happy with either hotel.

George,
The answer is yes. You will be happy either way. I can't tell you how much I pondered the issue of where to stay...all for naught. Don't sweat it, you probably will be out having fun, not sitting in your room. You cannot and will not have a bad time on AC. Close your eyes and pick a place. You will have a great time!

George,
We are staying at MataRocks July4th---11th.This is our 3rd year to stay there so that tells you what we think of it.....You won't be disappointed....Johnboy (2 more days laugh laugh )

John
They are both good places. But they do appeal to a different crowd.

I was just at Caribbean Villas recently renewing acquaintances with Will and Susan, who are first-class folks. Caribbean Villas is looking great these days. The 2 1/2 acre grounds are heavily treed and are a bird sanctuary -- unique these days in the south end hotel zone. Caribbean Villas has a nice pier and a little area at the end where Will feeds the fish, so you can snorkel here (as at Ramon's).

Mata Rocks is farther north (about 1 1/2 miles from town), has a pool and beach bar (Caribbean Villas has neither).

--Lan Sluder

Lan Sluder/Belize First
http://www.belizefirst.com
S
S
We admit our Caribbean Villas prejudice since we have stayed there since the first year it opened, but we believe either choice would be fine. Each place has their own personality, so it might be which amenities and location you want. We like the gardens, quietness, great staff, beach, pier, hot tubs and reef views from Caribbean Villas. We've never stayed at Mata Rocks, just visited it. You'll have a wonderful time at either!

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 306 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.