Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#70495 07/02/03 12:38 PM
Mel S Offline OP
OP Offline
Fresh from the scanner and uploaded to a webshot service. http://community.webshots.com/user/jethrot1 Hopefull, i will be back in Belize Jan. 2004. Muchas gracias, Mel S........ps, Mel S is Jethrot1, i am an old jethro tull fan !

Mel Sinderman
B
B
>> i am an old jethro tull fan !

ALL jethro tull fans are old! laugh

Nice pics, just adds to my anticipation as I'm flying to SP, in 2 weeks and 2 days ... cool

Through the eyes of a fishing family.

I love it when there are new things to see. Thanks for sharing them, Mel S smile

thanks for sharing, Mel - I love pixs. I really enjoyed your other albums as well. It was a nice way to enjoy my morning coffee.

Mel S Offline OP
OP Offline
Beach Bob, you have a great trip down in Belize ! Ian Anderson is still rocking on and still playing the old Jethro Tull hits. He is very active now saving the big-cats in the wild. We must be old they say, but who cares if your still having a good time ! Thanks ladies for seeing our pics......Happy-Fourth, Mel S.

Mel Sinderman
B
B
re; Ian Anderson, I think he just played around my area... apparenly I missed him, can't see em all! Thanks for the good wishes on the trip, we are in final trip prep already laugh

great pics mel....thanx for sharing....

R
R
No Ian Anderson in Belize does not play flute..but Caves Branch is the BEST.. saw Jethro Tull in concert for Aqualung..Thick as a Brick and Passion Play...nothing like the old days.. but hangin in the caves is really the old days inna Belize style! And Ian of Belize is the kind Host! nuff love Maralyn

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 278 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.