Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Ahh, Fanta,
In the Caribbean it comes in MANY flavors....I like the orange and the pineapple myself. There is grape, pineapple, orange, some red stuff, I think there is even a grapefruit flavored one but I could be wrong and those are only the ones I remember off the top of my head.

SanHam Offline OP
OP Offline
KathyA,

Peggy didn't know what to charge me as she had never rented just the 2 bedrooms before. She remembered me from a year ago and was open to working with me. She basically reduced her regular rate in half and maria's fee was equally smaller. This was still too much for me, but I think I could have gotten her to go lower as its low season and she didn't have anyone booked but I decided not to pursue it. Remember she also has the smaller villa available too. Doesn't hurt to ask, though. Good luck to you.

KC Offline
KathyMLT,
The place across from Fidos was Lagniappe (lan-yap), but if it hasn't closed up shop yet, it will soon. Owners going back to states for a spell, I believe.

Kathy

"You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think."
I just love those additives and artifical flavors. Try the NEW Fanta, Gibnut!! Real good...real Gibnut!!!!

Gone fishing!!
PS. It is just a shame that Tree and Dan hafta go back to the States. They had a real nice business going, and served up a really decent Gumbo. PPS. Under it could only happen in Belize catagory, the massage "guy" which is spoken of is none other than Master Lee, the fried chicken magnate. He is a VERY talented fellow who is not only a marshal arts expert, but is trained in the oriental massage arts. Just specify Crispy or Original.

Gone fishing!!
L
L
Think the other one is Master Huan on Middle St. by the pharmacy. He's the one that is always standing on the balcony "cutting a butt" . He usually tells everyone they have one leg shorter than the other! Went to him a few months ago when I ruptured a disc. Wasn't too bad, but speaks no English which can get quite interesting. You may not be comfortable with my advise, however, as I also get my hair cut at a bar!

R.B. Mernitz
If he doesn't speak English how do you know he tells everyone they have one leg shorter than the other? ; ) Just curious...

He talks with his hands.... smile

L
L
True!

R.B. Mernitz
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 308 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.