Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline
the captjeff going down for his monthly fishing trip.who is there then ??????or am I flying solo. any one going down in aug say hell yeah the captjeff will be there aug 6 till the 11 ,

Living The Dream Every Day!
I'll be there 8 - 12th.

Might be interested in splitting a boat w/ya for fishing. Will know by friday about this.

OP Offline
pfarrel we will be staying at aqua marina suites ,fishing 8,9,10 of aug ??of course if the weather is ok ???go to fishingsanpedro.com you will see my buddy capt.bicho if you are interested ?? e mail me at [email protected] or call me toll free 1 800 231 7447 ask for jeff kivet ,you are more then welcome to fish with the capt.. we are fishing the reef .it is only myself and my 23 old son scott .we will do some days half day others fill day with the lobster beach lunch feast....can not wait

Last time you were trying to order "Turtle Soup", and rice in a restaurant in San Pedro ! Just-Joking Capt., I know you love the sea too. Catch some fish for me please. I will be in the windy-city for a few days in August, maybe I will fish lake Michigan. best-wishes. mel......Say Hello to the crew of El Gato please......

Mel Sinderman
OP Offline
mel my fishing brother ,how are you ????lake fishing is ok but not the action we like .but the last two trips down where , just so ,so to much wind ,wrong direction ,wind one way ,tide one way a real mess .. capt bicho did catch us some fish ,but alot of work .I guess I am to darn spoiled .hope I can get better conditions ,the weather this time of year is at best a gamble . my 23 old son is coming down first time to san pedro ,will introduce him to all the island has to offer ,he is a good looking boy 5.11 168 lbs all muscle he is a new police offcer ,so I will show him all good nite spots ,after five days he should love belkin,the wonderful people ,and the lovly and charming san pedro young women ??? and I should be exhausted ,will have to have pedro #1 fill in for me ,and take him under his wing and show him the ropes ???? mel keep in touch will let you know how the fishing was ,enjoy your trip ,...

Hey capt.-will be good to see you and your son - one minor detail is that the "trouble and strife" will be down and that means I have to act slightly human(i.e. partying till 1 o'clock and then straight home)

OP Offline
pedro 1 my san pedro mentor ,thanks I will need you to be my wing man .I wil give scott my son, the corp,gold card we will see haw long it takes to get a call from the amex folks ,is all this bar and party stuff ok ???? maybe he will buy drinks for the whole island ??? he has a big heart and loves people just like me .take care see you soon .be down thurs ....

Jeff

Turns out my bro and I are going to spend a day flats fishing instead

perhaps next time. i'll keep an eye out for you at costa maya. [email protected]

OP Offline
pfrall good luck enjoy .see you at the bq sun at bc bar look for the cruise valueshirt on the big guy with a smile .

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 287 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.