Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
My husband gave me a list of questions- Can you get pizza on AC, what is the cost of a six pack of beer, and what does it cost to refill a dive tank? Those are his top priorities. As you can tell he plans on diving, drinking and eating.

Your husband's plan sounds like a good plan to me. There are several places that serve pizza. Type "pizza" in your search and you'll find loads of pizza references. Good luck and good eating (and drinking).

S
S
Excellent pizza at Pauly's Pizza just north of the San Pedro airfield; quality ingredients and many varieties. They sell by the slice and by the pizza. No knowledge on price of beer or tanks. Happy trip priorities.

We ate pizza at Pepper-oni's across from coconuts a few times last summer and it was great! Beer, Belikin, is $3-5bz. at most bars.We tried some of the other local carribean stuff but didn't care for it much.Try the local rum it is great. :p

I agree about PepperOni's - excellent pizza! YUM! They deliver too! We usually buy our beer from a small shop that sells it or a supermarket ($2.00 each) compared to much higher prices at the bars/restaurants. Bought some ice and put it in the bathroom sink, worked out well smile

posted 08-03-2003 12:18 PM
Quote:
"My husband gave me a list of questions- Can you get pizza on AC, what is the cost of a six pack of beer, and what does it cost to refill a dive tank?"
Hi woodlandB,
Did your husband plan on refilling the dive tank with Belikin or some foreign brand? wink wink

gforrest.imageculture.com
A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
That's funny! But please don't give him any ideas. He's been corrupted enough.

M
M
El Divino had some really good personal pizzas, and I am a really big fan of their rotisserie (sp?)

Jennifer ;\)
There isn't shore diving on Ambergris Caye so is hubby going diving with a personal guide out to the reef thus the need for air only? Otherwise everything is inclued from the dive shops. A one tank dive runs around $35 and two tanks for $55 (Includes boat, tank, air, weights, etc.

Check the diving link from the main page and lots of shops have their prices posted.

Ambergris Delights does good pizza on middle street as well as other food. Great Snapper dishes.

We get beer mostly by the case - Belikin is not a six-pack kind of beer. San Pedro Distributors delivers cases of beer & sodas to your place of residence. Just call ahead and leave your empties out for the delivery men (along with a check for your order).

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 327 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.