Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#71686 08/03/03 09:19 PM
OP Offline
Yep, Hope really does need help! wink hehe
We want to hire a boat for a day on AC this week. (Thurs or Fri would be best.)
Shade on the boat is a good thing!
We would love to take it all the way around through the cut, however hearing about the seagrass problem on the beaches leads me to believe "all is shallow" right now? So we may have to re-think and do just the S-N front side?
It would be for the 4 of us... water, beer, maybe some rum punch, and a few sodas are required. Maybe a snack or two as well.
Fishing is a plus too. We can even bring our own equipment if necessary.
BBQ lunch might work, otherwise we will buy lunch for all somewhere when we get hungry.
Would love to bring our catch home to cook if we fish, catch, and buy lunch. wink
All suggestions of Capts and boats are greatly appreciated!
Are we gonna find what we want available with Costa Maya goin on?
hummmm
Please give us some good news! wink
Many thanks!
Hope

Hey Hope. Sorry we missed all the fun today sure you guys had fun. Wish we were headed back down ourselves. We need a little R and R ourselves.

As far as a guide goes, check out Brion at Barefoot Watersports. He is a great guy. Or, I'm sure someone at BC's can give you a head's up on someone too.

OP Offline
Cool, thanks Robert! EVERYBODY needs R&R!!! wink

Hey... there was a pontoon boat on the back side of the Island for sale last time we were there I think. Does anyone know who owns it? Does it still go? What or how much $ to make it go for our little trip?

G
G
Hope, go to the Coral Beach dock and ask for Tulu. Tell him Susie sent ya. There is a canopy on his boat and he'll basically take you wherever you want and you can snorkel, fish, toodle around in back, stop anywhere ya want to eat/drink or he'll do a beach BBQ for you. He can clean a fish faster than anyone I've ever seen and he's a ton of fun and information! With 4-6 people, he'll probably quote you a special rate if you want to go out for the day.

denverdan ,call or e mail my buddy capt bicho .we have became good friends and have set up a web site just for folks like you .he knows the waters ,he is a local guy ,sweet nice guy just like all the guides in san pedro ,but I use him all the time .we fish,snorkel.best lobster bar bq, in san pedro ,clean boat., top to keep sun off ,new modern tackle .see fishingsanpedro.com lots of neet photos.prices are great best vacation value in town ,lots of bang for your buck ,and all the lobster you can eat with all the trimmings!!!!!!!!!!! you can call me toll free 1 800 231 7447 to chat fishing ,,ask for jeff

Living The Dream Every Day!
Hustler took us out on their catamaran last time we were there, and it was so much fun! They basically took us wherever we wanted to go, could fish if we wanted. They cooked us an awesome bbq lunch, BEST cole slaw I've ever had (and I normally don't like cole slaw). It was a total blast. The guides/boat driver were so much fun!
I think it was $60pp for the day.

Nice site Capt. Jeff. Thanks smile

Many will want that information.

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 353 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.