Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#72152 08/12/03 10:40 PM
OP Offline
Hi Everyone!
We are planning our wedding and honeymoon on AC. We are looking for a FUN band (that plays all types of music) for our reception. Does anyone have any suggestions? Additionally, is there a dive group that you would recommend. My fiancee and a friend are completing their open water certifications in AC. I would also love suggestions on places to eat, and things to do, especially ones "off the beaten path". Thanks in advance for any help!!

Marci confused

W
W
Journey's End has a great dive team. If Orlando is there - he is the best! Capricorn is the best food. Mata Chica is also good food and a neat place. Downtown the Jade Garden has an extensive menue and really good Chinese food. Everything is off the beaten path! I would check with Journeys End or Mata Chica on who they might suggest for music. When we stayed at Journeys End last time there was a good band but I have no idea who they were. hope this isn't too late - wendy

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 217 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.