Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
W
OP Offline
W
a few seconds after we hung up I got a call from Kent Fuller with Bob's # (cell)and I was to call right away. He was on the roof of a
house in SP where he could get a good enough signal. He is with Charlene and there pets are fine. There house is damaged but okay. The
school is still intact but quite a mess the school yard is really torn up. He says all the trees on the island are so messed up they'll likely all
die. He said it does look like a war zone. The north end of SP was damaged severlyalong with the lagoon side. They are sooo fortunate to be
on the side of the island that they are. Their boat made it without too much damage. They have no water but there is some drinking water and
Barry is going back and forth the Belize and bringing out supplies. There are also barges up and running as well as other boats so there will be
food and water supplies going out today.So far there are 10 dead and some people still missing.
The really poor people will really be hurting for clothes and shoes since they had to abandon everything. He said that if someone wanted to
send clothes/shoes(for children-used clothes) of varying sizes that he thought there would be a pretty good rate by FedEx. It could be sent to
Robert Lee c/o TRopic Air Belize City.
Robin

B
B
Ten dead? in Belize or total for the storm? Is there a list somewhere of the names?

W
OP Offline
W
He didn't say. Short phone call to just get the message out they were OK and what they want us to provide in help.

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Winnipeg??

when you talked to kent--did he happen to mention if Pam & tim swan were still staying with them??

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
RE: Pam andTim Swan - when I spoke to Kent earlier he said everyone was okay. I know that Tim and Pam were at his place earlier so I'm sure they are fine. The Belmopan area was not hit hard. Rain and strong winds - they are all fine.

W
OP Offline
W
Sorry Mindisue. Don't know. I will have Robin advise if she knows. At least their phone in Belmopan is working so you might be able to call.

p.s. thanks for the info about the Kings College staff. Mother-In-Law would be relieved to hear.

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Thanks everyone! [Linked Image] I just called Marion and talked to her for awhile. I'll be speaking with Pam & Tim later tonight.

Does anyone have any info on the situation at King's? I haven't been able to find anything! I know the Castillo's weathered the storm there, but i think they were the only ones. It would be great to hear how they are!

I also know that right before pam & tim left sunday morning, a branch fell through the roof of their house. I'm wondering about the damage on campus and the conditions they'll be coming back to! [Linked Image]

My prayers are with all there!

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
We are wondering about Banana Beach, and the medical school. I would also like to know where to send clothes, ect...
Thanks
Our prayers are with you all

10 dead in san pedro.

search the message board by shipping and you will find folks who can help with that, and we have stash spots set up also is several places...

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
My heart goes out to the families of those taken by the storm, we are going through everything for clothes and shoes kids, and adult. What about canned foods?

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 318 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.