Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
C
OP Offline
C
OG;

In any major purchase, completing your due diligence is a must.

Paradise Villas offers fee simple ownership among many other Strata Title plans in San Pedro.

A timeshare purchase can be risky even if a "title" is delivered to the purchaser, in any part of the world.

Costa Maya Reef Resort has a very unique ownership program that is designed to protect the individual interval owners. We hope that our paperwork can be referenced as a guideline when it comes to drafting timeshare legislation in Belize (Mr. Mahler of the BTB is working currently working on this).

In regards to how this works in detail and to discuss other issues regarding the resort, please feel free to call me and allow me to set-up a presentation for you. 226-4700

Chris smile

Cool runnins mon.........

Chris Burkey
Costa Maya Reef Resort

"Where tranquility meets adventure"
Just want to inform folks that I am not the same Chris as Costa Maya Chris.

Costa Maya Chris, as you are using this forum to advertise your (timeshare?) sales could you kindly confirm that you and I are not the same person! I have a bad reputation to live up to and I don´t want people to think I am associated with timeshare. This is because timeshare has such an untarnished image worldwide and is noted for being a product that gets a 100 percent satisfaction rating from buyers.

Thanks!

S
S
For some entertaining reading on timeshares, go to Crimeshare.com.

Rarely if ever should one buy a timeshare at the resort. Retail timeshare pricing is a RIPOFF. Better deals can be had from resellers and Ebay.

Now after visiting http://www.crimeshare.com I've decided not to buy any timeshares. Thanks anyway.

oldgringo you're not fooling anybody. What you really wanted to know is whether they own the resort (free and clear or financed), or whether they're selling timeshares on property they don't own. Did you get your answer?

Actually I DID get my answer, but not from the resort. That's why I lost interest.

Is Marcel still there?
If he is then tell him to fix up the pool table cause Me and Bruce are gonna come up and take all his Pesos. $5bz at a time till its over.
FYI they have the best table on the Island and maybe in BZ.
Jim cool

Jim
A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
You sure about the best pool table??????
Cheerz!

We can only hope that this is a successful venture for everyone who is or will be involved. Glad to see somebody did something with the property, it's better than just letting it sit there.

C
OP Offline
C
Jim;

Marcel has been practicing, bring lots of $5 bills. laugh Bernice wants a shot at ya too!

Marcel has mentioned that Clarence and Bruce claim our table is the best on the island.

Come on up on Sunday. We have many ready to compete in the billiards competition.

Hope to see you there big Jim!

Cool runnins mon.........

Chris Burkey
Costa Maya Reef Resort

"Where tranquility meets adventure"
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 299 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.