Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
mikell Offline OP
OP Offline
We just booked our 10 days at Banana Beach for the last week in February...arrive Feb. 20! This is very exciting for us...now the hard part of waiting comes....and all those COLD days between now and then!

So...i will be getting serious about collecting all the info I can...searching the threads for past recommendations and probably a few more questions.

The first thing I want to know is if there is any place to meet people who use this board who might either be there at the same time on vacation...or who live there? Would love to find out that someone has a great place where boardies can meet once a week for breakfast or lunch?

Maybe Marty can arrange this? Maybe rotate the weeks among various businesses which use the board...doesn't have to be formal...but if there was a place posted each week where anyone who uses the board would like to meet up with others there...wouldn't that be a good idea?

smile mikell

YA!YA!YA! Mikell! You are gonna have a great time!
smile

Your idea would be a good one, except (in my opinion) for one thing. Folks often have every intention of meeting up with fellow boarders, but then once you get there, time just seems to slip away and sometimes those connections are not made. I had several people that I had fully intended to look up, but then.....
It seems to work out best if you find out who will be there at the same time, and then prearrange something. You stand a good chance of finding fellow boarders at BC's Sunday BBQ, or Fidos in the evenings. I bumped into a few people without even trying.

Many of the boarders stays at BB, you will meet lotsa good folks there. Have fun! smile

Hey Mikell-

That's great to hear! We'll be at BB in early Jan, so unfortunately we'll miss meeting you. I am counting the days.... laugh

mikell Offline OP
OP Offline
jeff...

i know...but you'll get to post a trip report before we leave...so we'll know just what to expect! take lots of pictures and remember everything!

Will Do.

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 332 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.