Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#74817 10/17/03 09:24 AM
OP Offline
Maybe this was posted previously while I was away, but I'll share it again anyway. 4.24.04 had it posted in the Belize Forums, and finding out that there might soon be a way to obtain Belikin stateside made me jump for joy. laugh

http://bluefield-prod.com/belikin_premium_beer.htm

it might be old news to some, but it was new to me!

doberman,
I can get Marie Sharps in the grocery store here in Texas.... Can you not get it? We have a constant supply in our fridge. They don't carry every variety, but we DO have it. laugh
Debbie

OP Offline
nope Deb, haven't seen it yet, no doubt it is sitting on a shelf at the import section of a store somewhere here. Don't gloat! :p However, I can get Melinda's and it's not bad. I was more excited about the possibility of Belikin. Bet it will be costly - still, it would be nice for special occasions.

DB -- you just want the calendar! ya can't fool us :p

BTW, I have 2 Belikins in the frig laugh laugh laugh

_ _ _ _ _ _ _________________ _ _ _ _ _ _
But then what do I know, I am but a mere caveman
Doberman,
If you want Marie's, email me and I can send you some...... [email protected]
As for the Belikin, I pour my favorite beer in my beautiful Belikin glasses and "pretend". wink

P.S. I got my Belikin glasses at the beer distributorship. 50 cents a piece. I have short clear ones, and frosted pilsners. Gorgeous! And what a bargain!!!!! laugh

I'm I reading this wrong? Can you only order the Belikin Calendar from this website? Is there a way to get the beer in the states (other than lugging it home in your carry on)? I would love to know I could get some shipped to me if I wanted it.

C
C
From the website:

"Belikin Premium Beer will soon be here in the USA"

"Please take a moment and send me an email to be on a list of interested persons so that I can forward an e-mail as soon as the beer is here"

Ahhh.... I had to scroll down! That was complicated for me! I need a vacation!! wink

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 356 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.