Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Belize time Chooch. Almost 10:30am here and I have been up for 6 minutes already!

There is only one cure for baldness. It was invented by a Frenchman. It is called the guillotine.
Check out the time on that last post Chooch. New record!

There is only one cure for baldness. It was invented by a Frenchman. It is called the guillotine.
M
M
My favorite thing about the Caribe is all the wonderful people who have stayed there.

Lisa, Your friends will TOTALLY love Caribe Island Resort! Especially since the kids will all be safe there and there is so much stuff for them to do at the resort alone! I'm sure you and hubby will even enjoy the walk down there, it's not long at all from mums. Our family has been there hummm, I think 5 times now and we all love it!!! (with 2 teens 15 & 18 ta boot)
Have them e-mail Vicki to see if a 3BR is available for that time. Very nice units!
(SPSPQ's don't fib!)
Oh and Lisa, have Vicki buy you and hubby a drink too, tell her Hope said it"s for her own good!
Sincerely,
Hope
P.S. Of all the times we have stayed at Caribe I have only seen 2 different condos rented out at Sunset Beach, the other times it looked vacant. There has not been a working restaurant there either during the times we have been there. (three years at least)
I'm sure your friends will LOVE Caribe!
Have another good trip!

E
E
Denverdan, I need to hear from you.

Ernie

I just sent you an e, don't scare me Ernie...

L
Lisa D Offline OP
OP Offline
L
Thanks Denverdan for the good review on Caribe...I am sure they will like it. We have one family staying there and another at Sunset..hope it will be alright. Will definetly ask Vickie about that drink!

L
L
Hope, Hey Queenie, Lisa D. is my daughter and sister in law to Maryanne and Ron. Miss you. Judy

R.B. Mernitz
Shhhh about R & M SAN Pedro Sweet Potato Queen Judy, ya just don't know how others feel about relatives and in-laws. Don't want folks not liking us before they even meet us. wink
Oh yea, I knew about Lisa... I figured out you, Spud Stud, Lisa and hubby during the time of Keith. I be a “smartie” Queen too. laugh
She was soooo concerned, as many of us were!
Anywho, check out my last post it says somethin like, Caribe Island "is not a long walk from mums"
In fact... we almost rented your BEAUTIFUL house out once! Bet ya didn't know that huh Queenie?!?
Gosh, I sure wish we down there right now! We were gonna come turkey day, but plans have changed to another Island. frown
Booohoooo for me!
Hey, have Vicki buy you and SS a drink too, tell her she can collect from me next time I see her!~
HUGS!

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Hopie,
Another island????? Is there another island????

I bet I know something that you don't know too--- so there!!!! If you tell first, then I'll tell you....
Love ya!

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 302 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.