Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
G
G
hey hacker, I'll be wearing purple. Viking purple and I have long blonde messy hair. So I'll just holler 'hacker' everytime I see someone in tie-dye ok? laugh laugh

hacker Offline OP
OP Offline
hey GOVIKES....

Sounds like a real plan....

I'll do the same when I see a purple people eater!!
cool!

Can't wait....

hacker

heyyyyyyyyy Hacker--whats up? As of right now there are 6 of us coming down, 4 on the 25th and 2 on the 26. Sounds like a party to me. When we get there we*ll see if we can reserve Jambel*s entire roof for turkey day night. woooooowooooooooo------papa flo

Hi guys. Another Flo here getting ready for the Belize trip over Thanksgiving. I'm an alcoholic and Papa Flo told me that Ambergris Caye is like one big AA meeting. Ahhh... the beach, the sun, and no alcohol anywhere around. I can't wait! I look forward to meeting all of you around a nice game of shuffleboard or parcheesi.

Henry Flo

hacker Offline OP
OP Offline
hey....

My kind of party!!
And papaflo is entirly correct, the do not allow any alcohol of any kind on the island. Except the drinkin kind. I hear tell there is a little to be found.
Looking forward to meeting you all, and keeping the Cuervo tradition alive along with the chicken drop.
Jambelsis great....and I'm sure others will be crashing the roof also.
tie dyed and ready to go....

hacker

hacker Offline OP
OP Offline
ps....

Don't kill all the cuervo on the 26th....

hacker

Hacker,

My wife and I will arrive in San Pedro on Nov 21 staying until Dec 1st. Jambels is one of Della's favorites on the island. What time does this party start? Lobster for T-day! Yesssss! We'll be looking for you on the roof! Have you mapped out the route for the "crawl"? Gotta keep up the tradition, you know.

hacker Offline OP
OP Offline
hey....

Patrick-e, great to hear that you guys will be joining us on da roof! Papaflo will be there a few days before us , so he's gonna try to reserve the roof. Time will be ......?
Don't know yet....
We're flying in @ 1:45, and falling of the plane at 1:46
Will keep you posted for sure!

Papaflo....
If it gets any bigger ....
we'll have to reserve an Island don't ya know....

hacker

Hacker,

Sounds like a great time, we'll be there for sure. Time is really getting close for our trip. Until now, it has has seemed like so far in the future that I could not get too excited; but with only two weeks and a couple of days left . . . well we'll be soaking up the rays real soon!

G
G
Hi everyone - i'm hacker's BETTER-half
it's been ages since i've been on the board - we are looking forward to meeting on the roof top of Jambeles instead of Fido's.
shout outs to all the FLO'S - it's gonna be a great time. can't wait!

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 287 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.