Print Thread
Page 4 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 12
Re: Native San Pedranos #7535
10/05/00 05:30 PM
10/05/00 05:30 PM
Houston Texas
Mervino Offline OP

Mervino  Offline OP
Thanks to all for entries. From them I have already learned good news about several dear friends: Eiden Salazar (of what used to be Jenny's Store across from Mervino's Hole in the Wall) and family; Angel Nunez (the High School Principal) and family; the Forman family at Coral Beach; and, by inference from David Marin, the rest of the Marin Family.

Several of you mentioned others whom I too am interested in knowing about. Particularly my old (young) employee buddy, Freddie Gonzalez and his father, Samuel.

Glad to know you Jay, I knew and admired Alan Foreman much and had lots of good times at his Tackle Box.

Eveyone kep coming with the good news.

Mervino

So you've come to the tropics?
Mervino
Re: Native San Pedranos #7536
10/05/00 05:33 PM
10/05/00 05:33 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
A
Please ask Gach Guerrero from Amigo's Travel how is everyone doing? I've been in touch with a missionary in Belmopan and he has kept me informed during the whole ordeal. I received news from Ilda that the family is fine. I'm also wondering about my parents'home and their situation there? I know most of the people in San Pedro and most are my family. I want them to know we've been praying throughout. San Pedranos are very blessed and tough, they'll be back on their feet as soon as they can. Love, Deanna

Re: Native San Pedranos #7537
10/05/00 05:38 PM
10/05/00 05:38 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
A
looking for Christina and Patrick( he is a dive instructor) and there small babies. Thomas Sharp, Ian and Lourdes oh I can't think of how to spell their last name~ Salzidar or is it Salzilar~ can't remember, Ian is my families pastor. Also a seamstress and my mothers house manager ~ Elsa

Re: Native San Pedranos #7538
10/05/00 05:43 PM
10/05/00 05:43 PM
New York, CA, USA
J
JAYBZE Offline

JAYBZE  Offline
J
Ian Saldivar & family are ok. As you can imagine, he has his hands full taking care of his family as well as working around the clock with BTL trying to restore communications. That was definitely one of the names that David Marin reported to me as our conversation only lasted about 25 mins.

Re: Native San Pedranos #7539
10/05/00 05:48 PM
10/05/00 05:48 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
A
JAYBZE
I can't thank you enough! My husband was worried that Horace may have been on an overnight trip! If you get the chance, please tell them that Bob & Jill from Houston are ready to send ANYTHING they need. Thank you again for taking the time to respond!

Re: Native San Pedranos #7540
10/05/00 05:49 PM
10/05/00 05:49 PM
Houston Texas
Mervino Offline OP

Mervino  Offline OP
To Lori: Freddie and Gutzi okay. Yippee! Tell Freddie thanks again for me - he'll know for what. Gutzi - tell him that I'm sorry I didn't recognize him right away the last time we spied each other, but remind him that he was a little slow himself.

I won't burden you with passing out messages - there would be daamn many.

But, please mention me to any San Pedrano you meet (above the age of thirty-five) and, in particular, to Fidel, Eiden, Freddie, Gutzi, Samuel, both Chicos, Wil (Fidolito, Maggie & Peseta Rivera, and .... I better quit before I hurt someone's feelings.

Viva San Pedro,
Mervino Key.

So you've come to the tropics?
Mervino
Re: Native San Pedranos #7541
10/05/00 05:51 PM
10/05/00 05:51 PM
New York, CA, USA
J
JAYBZE Offline

JAYBZE  Offline
J
Will do when & if I get a chance to speak to them. Horace works with my brother Sylvin. They had been very busy with overnight trips but as the storm approached, they cancelled all dive trips and concentrated on trying to secure the boats on the back of the lagoon. The last I heard on Saturday was that my father fell overboard while taking his boat to the back of the lagoon and it wasn't until yesterday that I found out that he was alive and well, but his boat didn't make it. Not that the boat matters to me at all at this point, I was just glad to hear he was alive. I am sure that they are in that long line at BTL waiting to use the phone once to call me and tell me that everything's ok. [Linked Image]

Re: Native San Pedranos #7542
10/05/00 06:04 PM
10/05/00 06:04 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
A
Bill
Spoke to my husband who was in SP for the storm. Coco, Eloy & Tino Gonzales and their families are all ok.

Re: Native San Pedranos #7543
10/05/00 06:07 PM
10/05/00 06:07 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
A
anyone seen E.Rosa Portillo? Her house is across the street from the Boat Yard.

Re: Native San Pedranos #7544
10/05/00 06:08 PM
10/05/00 06:08 PM
Hope, Idaho, USA
J
janicesb Offline

janicesb  Offline
J
THANX a million Jay for the news on all your family !!! Have been waiting and watching hoping to hear :-) ........ the crazy americans with the little rubber boats, Janice and Roger (friends of Tulu and Miss Elma). We look forward to seeing you ALL in Feb. as usual ! We may not be able to get there to help now, but we'll bring plent of money when we come :-) !!! We're with you ALL..... j

Page 4 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 12

Links
Portofino Resort- Now with a new BEACH BAR!!
Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!
Chaa Creek is an award-winning luxury Belize Resort, rated as one of the worlds best Eco Lodges. We are a pioneer in adventure travel to Belize since 1981!
Maruba Beach Klub and Spa is the premiere Secret Beach spa and restaurant located on the crystal blue waters of the Caribbean Sea at the center of Secret Beach, Belize
First Class Accommodations for the Budget Traveler
First Class Accommodations for the Budget Traveler

Things to do

News
Daily News
Daily Weather

Classified Ads
BelizeNews.com
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Amandala
ReefTV
Love FM
The Reporter
PLUS TV
TV Newscasts
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
To Get Your Questions Answered

Event Guides
Event Calendar
Specials & Events
Things to Do
SanPedroScoop
iTravel Belize
Paradise Theater
San Pedro Fun Finder
Paradise Guy Event Calendar
Cayo Event Calendar

Blogs
San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
Tacogirl
My Beautiful Belize
I-Travel Belize
Belize Adventure
Belize Hub
Romantic Travel
Belize Happy Adventures
Conch Creative
Caribbean Culture & Lifestyle
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Caribbean Inspired All Natural Condiments & Spice Blends, Over 100 are Gluten Free!
We manage a variety of homes, apartments, condos and commercial properties here on Ambergris Caye. Our minimum lease on ALL properties is six months.
Click for Ian Anderson's Caves Branch, Welcome to a World of Adventure
Lil Alphonse has snorkel equipment to fit anyone as well as Marine Park Tickets and flotation devices to assist those not as experienced.
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
September
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
ShoutChat Box
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 88 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics75,272
Posts490,558
Members19,957
Most Online5,530
Jun 13th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.