Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#75715 11/04/03 02:51 PM
JSF Offline OP
OP Offline
We leave on Monday for our first time to the island and the weather report so far says thunderstorms......so what do you suggest we do if the weather prohibits us from diving/snorkling or cruising around in a golf cart.....and yes we will probably log in some heavy duty bar time, but what else? CAN'T WAIT EVEN IF THE WEATHER IS BAD!!!! wink

G
G
#1 - stop looking at the weather forecasts. The ones for the interior always show that (rainforests ya know). I don't know where you live, but everyplace I've lived--well put it this way, is there any other profession where you can be wrong that often and still keep your job? Honestly the chances of it being rainy/cloudy during your whole vacation on the island aren't very high. And since you can't do anything about, why worry? You will still find plenty of things to do - BELIZE IT MON! smile laugh

Don worri, be happi.....
The thunderstorms come and go very quickly. They last about an hour and then the sun comes out. wink

JSF!!

My first trip to Belize the day before I left said thunder storms, clouds, and rain for the whole 5 days. Guess what? Sunny and warm the ENTIRE time, no clouds any day. It rained for 1 full hour of gorgous tropical rains and stopped. That was all the rain the entire trip and no gloomy skys ever. Enjoy...
It will be a trip that remains in your heart forever. Get to know the people of the beautiful country.
KE

JSF Offline OP
OP Offline
Thanks guys!!! I know this trip is going to be fantastic! My kids want me to sign some sort of contract that guarantees I will come home!! wink

DON'T SIGN!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree with everyone else, you'll have a GREAT trip. I haven't seen it rain under water yet (least not more than a couple of inches).

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 323 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.