Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
mikell Offline OP
OP Offline
anyone else watching tonight's show? bob takes estella to cayo espanto for their fantasy date!

Yes... I am! I nearly fell of the couch when I saw the quick glimpse of a boat that had "Ambergris" on the side of it. eek

Hubby had surgery today ~ so I got to miss the show! What did they do on their date there?

Coco
mikell Offline OP
OP Offline
how cool....first, he picks her up in front of ramon's (i think) on the pier...and then they went snorkeling to shark ray alley!

then back to their island for dinner on the pier and she accepted the invitation to spend the night with him...their private room with their own pool off the bedroom....the most beautiful bed! and...well...you know...we don't get to see the rest!

some place!...my husband says...guess that's not where we're staying, eh?

lucky estella...the other women got dates in alaska and wyoming!!

Hey, if he took Estella back to Belize for one of their last dates, it would be no contest. It's something in the air and the sea . . .

I see that Jerome is a star now. LOL

A fish and a bird can fall in love, but where will they build their nest?

I juckled at the rose ceremony, too. Whey he ask her if she would "accept this rose." She replied something like "yes, you better belize it!" She's hooked! On him AND Belize!

It just made me want to go back even more. By the way he picked her up in front of Xanadu. mobunny

mikell Offline OP
OP Offline
i stand corrected...not ramon's...having never been there (3+ months to go)...it all looked wonderful to me!

estelle said she hoped they would go back there on their 35th anniversary...do you think they'd wait that long??

Mikell, the only reason I knew it was Xanadu was 1) we have stayed at Ramon's twice and 2) Irm took a pic from Xandu's dock. I know I couldn't wait 36 years. I can barely wait until next August! mobunny laugh

You too could be at Cayo Espanto next week. Bids still accepted for 9-13 Nov. So far Toad is the highest (and only!) bid....

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 304 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.