Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Putney Offline OP
OP Offline
I am arriving next week for vacation. I am looking forward to my stay. I was wondering what the weather was for today - since it was 12 degrees here in Vermont on Saturday. Thanks!

//ambergriscaye.com/pages/town/weather3.html

_ _ _ _ _ _ _________________ _ _ _ _ _ _
But then what do I know, I am but a mere caveman
You can be sure it will be a lot warmer than 12 degrees! Mid -80's some rain, generally speaking.

putney good news ,capt jeff is down for 9 days nov 17 to 25 soooooo the weather will be nice ,sunny ,and days filled with love and joy !!!!!I go down to san pedro once a month ,and each time the weather is good ,never had a snow storm in sanpedro when I was there ....a little rain but it passes over quick ...live the dream enjoy ..

Living The Dream Every Day!
No worries! Showers on and off this past week, cool breezes, especially at night, 80 ish in temperature and water's warm, good vis and great fishing right now! Come on down!!! cool

Can't find my plane...
Putney Offline OP
OP Offline
Thanks to everyone for replying to my weather question. I'll bring rain-gear, just in case! It snowed here today so I am really ready for sun, sand and surf and snorkeling.(before the real winter hits here in VT, this snow was just a tease!) Which brings me to another question about snorkeling. I will be bringing my own gear, didn't know if I should bring my shorty wet-suit or if the water is warm. I'll keep my fingers crossed for calm seas and good visibility.

Putney, I grew up in Springfield, BF, Charlestown, Walpole area.
Still have a house in Acworth.
Look me up when you get here so I can pick your brain on whats new up there.
Jim

Jim
Putney Offline OP
OP Offline
It is a small world... I will make a point to look you up. No matter where I travel, I always run into someone who knows about, has been to Putney. We will be there Nov 20 to 28 - see you then!

putney do not forget the bbq,sun nov 23 12.30 to 3.30 at bc"s bar on the beach next to the sun breze hotel .it is must all the board people go there on sun for lunch and chit chat ..just yell out where is capt jeff ,god be willing I will be there ,,,,lots of fun and great food !!!!!!live the dream enjoy

Living The Dream Every Day!
Jeff

We are currently in the middle of the largest blizzard ever recorded in Belize's history.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 327 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.