Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
mikell yes I go each month ,,worked my butt off 7 days a week for many years ,had a vision followed tru made it happen . did real well $$$..life is strange never know when it bites you in the ass. soooooo I am living large ,making new friends ,fishing one of my vices I have few more ??? .. also I like ,,helping out nice people who need help ,,,one day at a time .trying to live the dream as much as I can ..for as long as I can ..with as many nice people as I can ... now you soon will live the dream and enjoy !!!!!!!

Living The Dream Every Day!
capt. jeff...

just have to tell you how much i enjoy all your posts...

it's your upbeat & positive attitude...it's obvious you are a happy person...and those are the best kind to be around!

hope we get to meet you one day... smile

M
M
Gee, the 12 couples in our Jan 3 - 11 group are looking for,among other things, charter boats for reef, flats, and deep sea fishing. My how the boys will be boys. Sorry to say that I can't recommend Capt Jeff after Pedro's caustic comments to my earlier post. Unless that is, someone can clarify Pedro's business relationship with the Good Captain? Perhaps this is just a misunderstanding or is Pedro really representing or a part of this outfit? (See the 11-11-03 post by MaggiesMom for clarification).

Maggies Mom: Yes, you have completely misunderstood. You could not be more wrong.

Pedro: "Chris is in line but we can always kick him out if there are any fishermen out there" that's because only one real guest fisherman per trip allowed, right?

El Capitano Jeff: If I get on board this week, great! but definitely don't bump anyone off on account of me unless that person's name is Pedro. Just remember that 70% of the time when Pedro's on board he sleeps. The rest of the time he talks.

E
E
Poor Chris

Pedro1 Offline OP
OP Offline
Maggies Mother

My advice to you would beto look under the bed and see if you can find your sense of humour!!+

magges mom ,first things first pedro and like other regular board members are friends ,he owns coconut internet cafe ,and pedro hostel .I have no money intrest with him or in fishingsanpedro .com last year I sponsored capt bicho and helped capt bicho go into business for himself..as he worked for other people.,and made a meager living ...but he had the fishing skill and talent second to none ... we built him a web site and tried to get him business,, and all who have used him love him and his sons , he has six kids two who are deaf, and I have helped his family and it makes me feel great..... on the other hand yes pedro is a good friend and I am proud to call him that !!!! he is my fishing buddy ... myself and bicho have nothing to do with pedro or him with us ,I have my own business that sells cruises all over the world .it gives me the opportunity to fish in san pedro once a month a dream come true ...what you are reading on the board is my fishing companions joking around and other regular board kidding each other .. my buddys are mostly folks who live in san pedro belize ,and have become good friends .now the point if you do not book your fishing trip with capt bicho I am truly sorry for your party as he is the best fisherman and guide in san pedro ,your family will miss out on a outstanding day on the water .hope this sets the record stright.and I hope you enjoy your stay in sanpedro and if I can be of any help please e me at [email protected] wishing you a wonderful trip ... live the dream and enjoy

chris you are always welcome on the fishing sanpedro yatch ..a class act like your self is #1 on the vip list just let me catch all the big fish or lie and say I did see ya next week ..

D
D
capt Jeff, This your VIP friend from Wyoming--- Too early to book 3-15-3/22. I will be with my kids this trip and they are good kids and will love to fish. Tell Capt.Becho if you are not in San Pedro I would like to use his services for three too four days. If your there all the better as I enjoyed our time fishing. Hope this will catch your Monthly stay in San Pedro. Great stories and it sounds like you have made many many fishing friends. Your friend Little EDDIE

O
O
I am just really looking forward to meeting all of these wonderful people on this board who helped make planning this trip easier!

6 days to go!

Kim

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 290 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.