Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#76922 12/05/03 12:26 AM
Sammie Offline OP
OP Offline
Hi Everyone,

I haven't been on the board for a long while, but now it's time to return to AC. Robbie and I were there in May 2002 and stayed at Banana Beach, which we really loved. (We hung out with Becky and Laurie a bit--hi girls, if you're out there!) We recently got engaged and want to get married on the island in the beginning of May 2004. I need some help.

We really liked BB and are definitely considering staying there again. However, we would like to explore our options. We'd love to stay at Victoria House, but the Casita's and Plantation rooms are out of our price range. Can anyone tell me about the state rooms? The other possibility is renting a small house for the week. I've checked out the houses in the lodging section. There are some really beautiful properties, but many of them are out of our price range. We're looking for a house on the beach, preferably south of the cut(the hand bridge made me a little nervous smile ), under $200 per night. Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks!!!

S
S
Hello-
I was attracted by your topic- "Time to get back to AC". It matches my thoughts as I look out the window at the northeaster! I have been enjoying this board since our AC visit last June. Not sure it is exactly what you are looking for, but we stayed at Caribbean Villas and there was a wedding group there--looked like they had a nice time and the setting is lovely. There was some talk of the place being for sale at the time, but I don't have any current info on that. Best wishes.

There are 2 state rooms at VH, in the main lodge, over the restaurant. Nice rooms but only 1 has any kind of view. They are fairly small & have a shared porch/verandah with the rest of the upstairs units. Not bad to make VH more affordable or in your price range.

Have you looked at Brianna's Beach House? It's 2 bedroom but small & very cute. On the beach N of town by The Tides Beach Resort. El Fuerte is also nice, 2 bedroom too. S of town just N of Banyan Bay.

L
L
Hey Sammie: I remember you guys. You loved the little Chinese restaurant across from BB. Good to see you back on the board.

Congratulations on the engagement! I may be returning in early May, 2004 too. Maybe we will cross paths again.

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 297 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.