Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline
Greetings AC denziens. Coming down Jan 3rd for 2 weeks. I have two passes to Jerry Jeff, but won't be going every night, so if anyone wants to buy the open dates, lemmee know.

Spousal unit seeks a massage. All suggestions appreciated. What's biting Jan 3 - 17th? Open to reef, flats deep sea.

Chill a Belikin (sp?) for me. In fact, ice down a case or even a truckload. Oh yeah, anyplace to borrow or rent an acoustic guitar? Decided not to bring mine due to baggage restraints and the old 9-11 flying hassle. I feel certain that the Atlanta Airport security people would classify a guitar as a weapon. In my hands it's typically a disgrace, not a weapon!

See you soon!

Jim
OP Offline
Guess the friendliness qualities of the locals was somewhat overhyped. Ah well, I'll figure it out.

Jim
actually, AC denizens do not frequent this as much as you might think...mostly us AC-oholics.

have you tried the search feature ( upper right) for spa info? Lots of info there. No idea about guitatr loaning/rentals - but no music shop on the isle, at least that I know of.

I'm betting Capt JEFF will comeup with some fishing answers for ya real soon!

_ _ _ _ _ _ _________________ _ _ _ _ _ _
But then what do I know, I am but a mere caveman
the capt is aboard ,as this Island is a fishing person dream , you can fish the reef ,and catch lots of snapper ,jacks ,some groupper ,cuda ,a whole range of fish ,non stop action I will be down jan 14 to the 22 and last jan year that time the fishing was outstanding ,there are many good guides on island I use my buddy bicho rivero fishingsanpedro.com go to the site to see cool pictures .if you are there when I am we can fish together,share a boat or you can get your own boat ???any other fishing questions e mail me [email protected] tight lines to ya you and good fishing e mail the capt and I will give you the skinny on this paradise..

Living The Dream Every Day!
L
L
Spas: There is Maruba if you want to go by boat and spend some time. There are several good options in San Pedro. Sol Spa and Vickie Campbell across from Fido's on Front St. Both offer a full menu of options. Don't know where you can rent a guitar but lots of opportunity for jam sessions with the local groups. Might want to pack it after all.

R.B. Mernitz
R
R
If you go to the Goods & Services link on this website it has several spas listed. I think most of them have websites or email addresses. Hopefully your spousal unit will find what she's looking for.

OP Offline
Thanks to all for the suggestions. Capt'n Jeff, bc me at [email protected] about the charter. I like your suggestion about sharing the cost.

Jim
Give Dale Wallace a call when you get here, he will rent you a guitar.

Reality..What a concept!
A
A
Howdy NuclearJim: Tropical touch gives an excellent massage. Highly recommend. As to guitars, during Jerry Jeff weeks, there are usually 8 or 10 of us Walkerheads who bring guitars. Last year we had a pickin'party on two different nights and everyone is happy to pass guitars around to anyone who wants to play. Check it out. Also, Dennis Wolfe has an open mike/jam session every Sunday from 2:30 PM to 6:00 PM at the Palapa Bar and he is happy to let you use his guitar to make your contribution. Be sure and bring a few picks and you'll be okay. Safe trip. allrightguy

OP Offline
Allrightguy,

is that a shameless lift from Todd Snider's song?

Jim

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 308 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.