Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Marty Offline OP
OP Offline
//AmbergrisCaye.com/pages/town/article36.html#dec03

You will love it!!!

another masterpiece ,I love to write ,but I can not come close to this guy..reef ransom has a passion for the island and it comes out when he does his writing magic,, a super talent ..plus he loves to fish ,just like me.. must be a hell of a person ????????? he is living large , and he is living the dream 365 days a year !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!wow!!!

Living The Dream Every Day!
I love it too. He's livin it. I wonder if it's as tough as he discribes it. I wish I had it that bad. Dream on!!!!! I'm going to Moab.

Capt. Jeff, I enjoy deciphering your posts and my following comments are not intended to offend you, just to point out what I observe.

I'm rather surprised at your stated inclination for writing.

Generally, your posts are a disorienting combination of unnecessary punctuation, abundant spelling errors, and a fragmented stream-of consciousness writing style that may be fine for a live audience but frustrating for the reader.

A chat board discussion doesn't necessarily mean that you must abandon the rubrics for good writing traits.

If you must choose between two evils, pick the one you've never tried before.
dog man since I am dyslexic I do ok ,with the little skills I have ,it takes me a least five trys to share what I want to say ,,I do the best I can in that dept>... thank the good old lord when he screwd up my spelling and handwritng and reading .he left some of the brain to overcome my written communication skills ,he left with me super sensitivity,plus a gift to read some,people minds ??? yes my business sence has overcome all the sight ,and reading problems and made my life great ....making like forest gump would say gazillons$$$$ of dollars in my world ,and the best part I like to share it with everybody ..ask my staff , my family and all my new friends in sanpedro ..we all live the dream . together and I am happy to help ..so I never thought spelling ,and written skills were more important then being a nice person and doing good every day you have left ...hope you get my point ?????????????????????

Living The Dream Every Day!
captjeff, I dig your take on it all. Be Cool & Be Happy. Daryl

gotta love the writings of this muse........makes ya feel like being there!

What's the skinny were Garth and Jimmy actually there last night? anyone know/care?

_ _ _ _ _ _ _________________ _ _ _ _ _ _
But then what do I know, I am but a mere caveman
It is always fun to be with someone who loves what you love. When I read Reef's writing it feels like a friend has sent a note about his day. Never met him but he is one cool guy in my book.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.
Just have to post here as well, reef has a neat way, a refeshing way of reflecting on things. You just get the feeling that he is a great "thinker".Doesn't pass judgement, just observes, and then shares his meditations from the heart. I really enjoy the monthly issues and it keeps me up on the island vibe when I am not there.

Dog, I'd take Capt. Jeff's cheerful ramblings over your stuck-up writing "style."

I get it already, you know long words and you must have had a superb education. But, guess what, you're on the same message board as the rest of us illiterate commoners.

(The downhill section of this thread started by the Dog and cheerfully extended by Chris).

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 289 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.