Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#78829 01/17/04 05:59 PM
Marsali Offline OP
OP Offline
FTR, My mother and I will be heading to AC for the first time from 2/3-2/11. We will be staying at Ramon's. I hope you all don't mind if I ask some more questions-- I really appreciate all the help you've give me!

1) I absolutely LOVE dolphins! Where is the best place for dolphin spotting/ watching?

2) Another shark question--what sort of rate of shark attack is there in AC? Sounds like they are quite common, but not very aggressive or determined. When was the last attack??

3) If you were going to the Mayan ruins, what would be your number one choice of tour company? Why? What about snorkeling at Mexico Rocks?

4) Where do you go to buy clothes in San Pedro?

TIA for your responses. This is the best board!!

Marsali

Marsali Offline OP
OP Offline
Shamelessly self-bumping...

S
S
I'm not a veteran, but I've searched alot prior to my recent trip. Let the board correct me if I'm really off the bullseye. Have a great trip.

1. There around but I haven't seen specific tours to view em. Try searching the forum.

2. What??? Where did you hear that from??? I took my 8 and 12 year old kids to swim with the nerf sharks at Shark Ray Alley. No problems mon.

3. There are several from AC to Lamani. I used Mayawalk to tikal in Guatemala. It's worth the extra day or two.

4. There's the tourist junk on front street, to a boutique or two on middle street. Also the resorts have a few things. Nothing to brag about, imo.

Yes this board is great. But you may want to mention where you got the bum info on the sharks.

Jeff

Nerf sharks?

* I Go Pogo *
eek laugh laugh

_ _ _ _ _ _ _________________ _ _ _ _ _ _
But then what do I know, I am but a mere caveman
Marsali, I've never had anything but a great time with Tanisha Tours. I also took the Tropic Air tour to Tikal and it was awsome. Try not to miss the Lamanai trip, it's great.

I agree - Daniel is truly a wonderful, intelligent, caring man. Highly recommended.

See this SP Sun article for more:
http://www.sanpedrosun.net/04-014.html

_ _ _ _ _ _ _________________ _ _ _ _ _ _
But then what do I know, I am but a mere caveman
S
S
shocked They floated???

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 246 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,030
Members20,470
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.