Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#78997 01/22/04 02:12 PM
T
OP Offline
T
WE JUST WANTED TO SAY THANKS TO ALL THE GREAT FOLKS AT CARIBE ISLAND,MY FAMILY AND I HAD A WONDERFUL 2 WEEKS STAY.WE LOVED HOW CLOSE EVERYTHING WAS TO OUR ROOMS,THE POOL ,THE BEACH ,THE BEACH BAR AND LETS NOT FORGET YOUR NEW RESTAURANT ON YOUR PIER,THE CHEF HAS DONE A GREAT JOB CREATING TASTY ISLAND DISHES.I WOULD STRONGLY RECOMMEND STAYING AT THIS RESORT AND FOR ALL THE LOCALS YOU HAVE TO GIVE THE NEW RESTAURANT A TRY ,YOU'LL LOVE IT!!!

#78998 01/22/04 03:08 PM
K
K
I completely agree. We were there at Christmas and will be returning in March. We love it there.

#78999 01/23/04 02:18 AM
Me too agree!!! laugh
Do you two have any pixs or will ya write a trip report?
I miss Caribe Island sooooooo much!
Hi ya Vicki!!!
SMOOCH

#79000 01/23/04 04:57 AM
Anyone who is familiar with my posts, knows that personally, *I* prefer to be closer to town. That is my OWN preference. (Chris seems to think that is my preference because I don't like to walk. He's totally out to lunch on that. I dive all day and dance all night, when I'm not walking around SP. Sleep is what I don't get much of.)

That said, there are still some resorts to the north and to the south, that I find quite desirable and were I to change my preferences in that regard . . .then amongst some other fine resorts, I would also encourage anyone, ANYONE, to stay at Caribe. Very nice pool and pool surrounds, awesome beach, lovely staff and mellow atmosphere.

A fish and a bird can fall in love, but where will they build their nest?

#79001 01/23/04 01:11 PM
Very definitely the ONLY PLACE I would ever stay at, not that there are not other fine resorts. If I told my kids they were staying closer to town they would throw a fit. They love driving the golf cart back and forth from town. As far as diving goes, all the dive shops will pick you up right at their dock if you decide not to use Caribe's. There is no finer beach on AC then the one right in front of Caribe. I can't wait to try out the new restaurant on the dock and I am not real sure if I can hold off till the summer for my next visit. laugh

There is only one cure for baldness. It was invented by a Frenchman. It is called the guillotine.
#79002 01/23/04 03:01 PM
A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Hi!
Thanks for all the wonderful words about Caribe Island!!
We have done alot of renovations, including moving our restaurant out over the water (to the old dive shop). It's so cool and beautiful out there. In addition, we added a great chef, Chap. (He has even cooked for Laura Bush --and her husband too)!!
So, you guys stay warm, and hurry back down to see us.
Terry, Hug Maureen and the kids for me.
Cheerz,
Vicki

#79003 01/23/04 05:30 PM
(jane is pining) CI is my favorite place too. i wish i was going back this year...got roped into disneyworld instead. AS IF they can be compared! miss ya butch & vicki. i am dying to see the changes you made. i will keep saving my pennies...

#79004 01/23/04 07:32 PM
K
K
It is a very beautiful and mellow place. Only had supper and drinks there but I do look forward to another visit...SOON!

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 260 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,030
Members20,470
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.