Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
OP Offline
Ok... Here are the vacation photos/trip report. We did our best to try to remember names and facts... let us know how we did. http://lacahill.smugmug.com/gallery/63590/1

Finally posted a few from 2003 as well... at http://lacahill.smugmug.com/gallery/64317

cool

laura great /great report glad we got to meet I think your super lady !!!we had a fun day on the water.. to bad the weather was not good ,,,. you and beth can sail with me any time !! and when you get bored of your life ,you can call me and I will take $20 million out of the bank and we can run away together ..you know how to have fun !!!!! and your beauty and charm will lightup the days ,.. anyway so happy you got to live the dream one more time !!!!!enjoy

Living The Dream Every Day!
K
K
Hi Laura! I really enjoyed your pictures. You two looked as though you were having a really fabulous time. I feel your pain with the cold weather. Its 45 degrees (in Georgia)and I'm shivering. I have recently been to Maine, New Hampshire, and Vermont and know how brutal the weather is. Fun to visit but I wouldn't want to live there

Laura, it is indeed Caye Chapel (last page of your brilliant photo album...easily the best collection of pix from a vacation on A.C. I've seen).

Peter wasn't crying at the end...that's old age senility dribbling and drooling you saw. Good job he's got his loyal guide dog Charlie to show him where to walk.

Good pix! I see Skinny has a "touch of gray" in his beard these days! He should learn the song...

OP Offline
Captain Jeff... well, thanks for the offer!! I'll let you know! I'm so jealous that you get to visit the paradise so regularly. Someday... someday.

KathyA... thanks for the compliment, and yes, we did have alot of fun. More sleet on the way this week. Augh.

Chris... I'll update the photo to say that it is definitely Caye Chapel, thank you. And, more importantly, thank you for clearing up my confusion on Peter's dribbles and drools. I'm so embarrassed. That poor old man. We felt sorry for him so we kept him company. Charlie's one loyal dog. Thank goodness that animals give love unconditionally! :p

Barbara... Yes, now that you point that out, he does have a "touch of gray," but the good news is that he'll always be young at heart. Let's just hope his new venture with the Hammock House is a great success and he doesn't earn any new ones.

RI Laura-So you believe in sex and travel-please practice immediately

OP Offline
Pedro1, how many Belikins have you had so far today? I don't exactly get your drift. Explain. Remember... you're talking about "classy" Laura and Beth, here.

Classy is RIGHT! Both you & Beth were delightful! Great pics-too! Nothin wrong w/a lil "touch of grey" now that's CLASS and Skinny, well let me just say a "Class Act" Love your dog, Peter. Nice chattin with you Captn. sorry we didn't "hook-up." Next time.
All the best!

RMT Offline
Laura,

Great pictures and report! Thanks for sharing. BTW...you and Peter kinda' of make a cute couple...... laugh

Rhonda

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 272 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.