Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
L
OP Offline
L
If you're making your first trip to San Pedro or just haven't discovered it yet, do check out the resturant at Carib Island. It is a charming little resturant perched over the water. Lots of island ambience and the food is wonderful. Has become a favorite with many of us who live here. They have a special four course dinner on Wed. and Fri. nights , a Sunday Brunch in addition to a great menu selection. It is about 3 mi. south of town. If you are going for dinner, make reservations if possible as it is small and popular.

R.B. Mernitz
E
E
DANGIT LOVEY, That's the kind of place we should keep to ourselves ! If you haven't, try the seafood soup.... outta sight ! smile

L
OP Offline
L
Hey Spud Stud! We miss you already. Should have tried the killer shrimp salad. The Queens are planning on going to brunch Sun. Don't you wish you were here?

R.B. Mernitz
KBG Offline
Ernie, Did you try it out on this most recent trip to the island??? Just got your email will read and respond about SPSC. GLAD to hear about a new place to eat. KBG laugh wink :p

E
E
Yeah, I wish I was there, but since Immissing, I will send the constable to keep an eye on the "Queens".

we will definitely check out this place for a meal and a tour...it really does look great and was second on our list when we decided to stay at Banana Beach...it was a tough choice but we chose to be a bit closer to town...tho i think caribe island has a LOT going for it...

i love their web site...one of the best! can't wait to see it up close!

The only place I stay at is Caribe and I can't wait to try their new restaurant!!!! They are making it so you don't have to leave the resort.

There is only one cure for baldness. It was invented by a Frenchman. It is called the guillotine.
I wanna come back to Caribe!!!

I wanna eat lunch with the Queens too!!!

I wanna, I wanna, I wanna!!!

Give that lady some cheese wink laugh cool

_ _ _ _ _ _ _________________ _ _ _ _ _ _
But then what do I know, I am but a mere caveman

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 270 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.