Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
D
Dang. Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Hi, were gettin in this week. Sounds like there is a nice choice of resturants. What are some names of healthy ones we can look for.
Thanks, Dan

Dang.
dang are you on a special diet or just like to eat healthy,Iam doing low carbs like atkins or southbeach and have no problem here ..let me know whats on your mind ???will help you find the right places ...

Living The Dream Every Day!
capt - does Belikin come low carb now? wink

_ _ _ _ _ _ _________________ _ _ _ _ _ _
But then what do I know, I am but a mere caveman
J
J
I've been on Weight Watchers for about six months. During that time, we've taken three island vacations. Also during those vacation, I have completely ignored the fact that I am on WW. Ate whatever I wanted and drank the local beers. After each trip I had only gained about a pound. The secret seems to be walk, walk, walk. Early morning walks on the beach, walk to restaurants. Walk around the town you're visiting.

When we were in San Pedro in June (pre WW), we had great salads at the restaurant at the Sun Breeze Hotel, ??Blue Water Grill. (I've loaned all my books out.) Also, I'd bet you can get point friendly meals at the Thai restaurant. And grilled fish is available every where. I was pleasantly surprised to see that lots of restaurants serve baked potatoes. They can be point friendly if you don't put much butter and/or sour cream on them. Good variety of fruits for breakfast too.

A little less than three weeks until we're back in San Pedro, can't wait!!!! Jean

klcman ,no beer I am the new man have lost 30 lbs already ,I am a lean, mean ,fishing machine only 70 lbs more to go ??????? need to get down to my fighting weight ??so I can chase the ladies ...and look good ??????

D
Dang. Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Hea Thanks, Its my wife shes a life member. Shes not that strict these days but she is conscious what she eats. Were stayin at Xanudu, any good resturauts close?

Dang.
dang she will have no problem in sanpedro just watch the baked potatos they put butter and sour cream ...lots of fish here just tell them no butter..grilled anyway she knows this if a life member ...me i was thrown out of the diet center 29 times .I am a real bad boy but !!!!!enjoy the frsh fruit stands all over town also get fresh oj from the same places ..go have fun live the dream and enjoy

awesome capt! keep up the good work - which is working better Atkins or South Beach? and how long have you been a proponent?

_ _ _ _ _ _ _________________ _ _ _ _ _ _
But then what do I know, I am but a mere caveman
We welcome all fatties. Remember we are a cruise ship destination,and the ice cream parlour is their first stop before and after lunch.

klcman: I'm on both diets..I eat only what both diets allow (at the same time) and I haven't lost any weight at all. I want my money back.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 152 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,029
Members20,468
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.