Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
S
S
hey capt. jeff, you got a beer coming on me too. i'll be down march 5th thru the 12th. my girlfriend's vacation cancelled, so i'll be fishing and making the rounds myself. you have an open invite to go fishing with me and capt. bicho for my march 7th booking. see you soon! sean from n.j.

A
A
Howdy Capt. Jeff: We have been in San Pedro in November, 2003 for Thanksgiving, early January, 2004 for Jerry Jeff's Camp Belize and early February, 2004 for Camp Belize 2 and have missed you each time. Spent a lot of time each time at Stained Glass Pub-Jim says you are very interesting and a lot of fun-Went to Tastes of Thailand on your recommendation-had Capt. Jeff's Pork-what an incredible place and dining experience-turned many people in the Jerry Jeff group on to it-Sorry I won't be down in March-gotta work for a while after spending 30 days there since November-but will be coming down two or three times during the rest of the year-We will meet at some point-I look forward to meeting you. Tell Jim and Marie at Stained Glass that Smilin' Jay says hey! "Til I knock on your door, AllRightGuy.

OP Offline
rmt you should look me up when you can ,one block away ..we can do dinner one night for sure ,love kids . my hotel no# is 226 4675 ,my real name is jeff kivet be in march 7 / hotel aqua marina suites have the captains royal suite# 201 what else ... my belize pvt cell is 6002285 .. call me forsure !!!!
sean ,you must call me too we will hang for sure ,NO# above we can fish some days together.. where are you staying ???

Living The Dream Every Day!
S
S
CAPT. JEFF,I'M STAYING AT BANANA BEACH. I HAVE A GOLF CART ON RESERVE AT B.B SO I CAN GET AROUND. CAN'T WAIT TO FISH WITH CAPT. BICHO AND HIS SON AGAIN! THEY REALLY MADE MY TRIP LAST YEAR. WE'LL TALK ABOUT THE COLD WEATHER BACK HOME WHILE ENJOYNG SAN PEDRO!!!!

OP Offline
sean make sure you get a gas /golf cart !!!!!call me at work will explan why ,1 800 231 7447 ..

Living The Dream Every Day!
G
G
Capt. Jeff, hurry up and post your dates for April - will be down probably the 2nd week/3rd week and definitely want to go fishing again! laugh

S
S
your right capt. jeff. I got a gas cart, just like last year! you really know and love san pedro alot. I can't wait to meet you and share a couple beers!

D
D
Yea!! Yea!!!!! 15th-22 here. We will be traveling with 8 and staying at Paradise Villas. Fishing as much as I can. With kids of course and like most of the rest sorry to be missing you Capt. Jeff. Can't wait to be in San Pedro again!!!!! What a life you have Jeff as long as you can keep doing what you are doing to spend all the time you do down there!! I know you love it! Double E.

Sean you are banned from the island -how dare you accuse Capt. Jeff of sharing a beer -that is a capital offence in Belize!!!!

RMT Offline
Thanks Jeff,

I wrote down your numbers and we will try and get in touch. Where in Jersey are you anyway? We're two 40 something's with an 8 year old from the Pocono's.( hubby is originally from Ireland)

We will look for you and of course have an advantage because I know what you look like!
Rhonda smile

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 319 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.