Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#801 02/20/06 06:50 PM
OP Offline
Visited AC and the mainland just over a week ago. It was beautiful beyond belief!

Had such an amazing time that even being stranded overnight in Charlotte, NC airport on the way home with my 5 year old (and my other kid, aka my spouse)--and coming home to 15 inches of snow after a monster blizzard--could not even begin to harsh my mellow....

Wanted to share these pics...please be gentle with the comments--it was my first time (out of the country, in AC, snorkeling, taking pics underwater, driving a golf cart, etc.)! Certainly won't be the last, though.

Really, I just can't get Hol Chan out of my head...don't ever want to, either!

Enjoy. www.belizewithbeantee.shutterfly.com

Wow, those are great pics! I rarely see pics of plants and flowers - a nice change.

Thanks so much for sharing!

BTW, that (I almost said, "little" but I can't go there as I disliked the movie!) Nicky is a sweetheart!! He's too cute!!

There's some GREAT pictures. Good job and a good eye to capture some of those perfect shots.

Did you like Belize? Dumb question isn't it laugh
When did you start planning your next visit smile

Thanks for sharing smile

Thanks for letting us tag along on your wonderful Belize shutterbug tour. Nick is a sweetie.

Beautiful shots, even Nick's.

Dare To Deviate
OP Offline
Thanks! TQ, my hub Terry shot most of the flora. He does have a great eye for green stuff and flowery things, doesn't he? (He spends lots of time in our tiny NJ garden, too...)

Nicky is a great travel companion! A very laid back little Dude, he absolutely loved Belize. At last count, he'd made about 10 girlfriends on AC (including little Jenna at JamBel Jerk--ask her Mama and I'm sure they haven't yet forgotten young Nicky) and 2 on Caye Caulker!

Oh, NYG! No, I never liked Belize...I skipped right over like and just fell madly in love at first sight! laugh

Started planning the next visit in the wee hours of our first night. I woke up and stepped out on the porch, looked up, ran back to the room, shook Terry awake and dragged him by the hand out to the porch. Pointed up to the stars, so close and so bright in that velvet sky they cast shadows on the sand. We agreed I could just pluck one out and hand it to him, but wanted to save it so we could stare at them all the same way the next time we came. smile

I remember that feeling as we stepped out of the plane the first visit.......makes me warm again just re-thinking about it smile

Paradise... smile

anudder ACoholic.....nice job!

_ _ _ _ _ _ _________________ _ _ _ _ _ _
But then what do I know, I am but a mere caveman
B
B
Thank you! Your pic's are wonderful. My hubby and I are going our first time in May. We are so excited.

Great pics, thanks so much for taking the time to share.

T
T
Great pictures! What a great bunch of memories.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 154 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,202
Posts500,025
Members20,466
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.