Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#80961 02/24/04 08:12 PM
S
OP Offline
S
This will be our first trip down. This week we will be spending alot of time on a recon mission... sorta checking everything out. Anything "special" we should make sure to stop in and see during this week? Thank you in advnace for your replies.

Steve

p.s. Please forgive the "newbie" like question(s)

E
E
Hey Steve, check out our San Pedro Social Club at Lake Conroe In May. Under the General Chat page.

What does that have to do with his already chosen dates in March??? Wondering mind wants to know smile

Steve, there are many good places to visit. Do some reading of other's posts in this section, many travelers have just posted their trip reports. You can take some of it from there.

Enjoy your time smile

Jan and I will be there from the 6th through the 13th and staying at Captain Morgans. We always try to make it to BC's for the sunday feed. ALWAYS make it to Jambels Jerk Pit at least twice for great food. There are two many great things to do, eat, & go to list them all here. Hope we run in to you there.

RMT Offline
Hello everyone,

We will be down for our third trip from 3/5 until 3/20. Our last trip we met up with some boarders at BC's so hopefully we will again. Dan is right...so many fun things to do. My favorite is fishing and just relaxing. Hope to see you all soon.....Rhonda smile

S
S
i'll see you guys at a bar having fun and relaxing that week too! sean from n,j

sean
we are neighbors. Lived in Ho-ho-kus for years, just moved to Harriman. We are first timers and will be staying at Portofino April 3-10. I've been addicted to this board the past 2 weeks and just can,t wait. I got the belize bug bad!
nancy

looking forward to ac, coconuts
S
S
COCONUTS I'LL SEE IN IN SAN PEDRO. I LIVE IN RAMSEY, NJ NOW, RIGHT NEXT TO HOHOKUS! STAYING AT BB FOR MY 2ND TIME.YOUR RIGHT THE LOCALS ON THIS BOARD ARE FUNNY AND GAVE ME SOME GREAT TIPS. JUST ORDERED MY CASE OF BELIKEN TO BE WAITING IN MY ROOM WHEN I ARRIVE, THATS TO THIS BOARD!

D
D
Did not make BC'S last year but will plan on being there 3/21 as we want to make a splash our last evening in San Pedro. Hope to meet and See a bunch of ya there!!

Q
Q
First timers heading down 3/6 - 3/12. Four couples from NJ, staying at Victoria House. I just wanted to thank everyone on this message board for all the great info. Plan on hitting BC's on Sunday. What is the best time to hit there? Hope to run into some boarders. I'm so excited, I can't wait!

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 327 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.