Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
S
suntam Offline OP
OP Offline
S
I hear a lot about the Caribe Island Resort. Is is the best palce for the best price? I'm looking for quiet and a nice place to eat. Thanks!!

tami
hi suntam - I was in the same boat as you - on the fence about Banana Beach, Xanada, Belize Yacht Club & Caribe. Going with a group of 6 and we narrowed it down to Banana Beach & Caribe. Posted some questions here about Caribe and owner Vicki responded directly. After speaking with her, we decided to go with Caribe. She was the deciding factor! smile Very nice to deal with and helped us with our local flights also. Love the fact that there is a poolside bar, with a great view. Even though they are not within walking distance of town, she said they do supply a complimentary shuttle. Can't wait for our trip in May! smile

I think Caribe Island is a great call. Vicki & Butch have a great crew with them. I have great memories from there.

We LOVE Caribe Island Resort!!!
I think we have been to Belize like 7 or 8 times in 2 and a half or 3 years. (lol, I can't remember)
Anywho, we found Caribe Island on our 3rd visit (ya'll remember Debbie's Birthday Party there) and have NEVER stayed anywhere else on the Island since!
Huge pool, pool toys, lots of hammocks, lots of lounge chairs, excellent staff, great spacious suites, free bikes, free kayaks, water tramp, free paddle boat, shuttle to town, PU and DO at airport, plus much much more!
They have moved the restaurant to the dock area and I hear the food and ambiance is just fabulous!
Although I can not attest to that, but I have read many GREAT reports about it. I really liked the old restaurant too and I guess this one is even better!
I think Vicki just left today and should be there for sure tomorrow. e-mail her at [email protected] and have a GREAT time!!!

P.S. HI skullyboy! Hugs to ya mon! Are you goin back anytime soon?

Where did suntam go?

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 340 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.