Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
#81572 03/03/04 08:03 AM
OP Offline
Thought I'd share something I found quite humerous with all you boarders. Been spending some time on this board planning our first trip...and meeting all kinds of nice people. Now as we firsttimers all know, Pedro is a mystery to all(except those who have had the privelege to meet him) confused We see him popping in all over this board and wonder if we'll recognize him whe we actually arrive in AC.
Well last night...after spending a significant amunt of time on this board...I went to sleep. Somewhere in my dreams, I was finally in AC(the place I've been dreaming about for quite some time) and our family loads up into a taxi for the first time. We're taking in the beautiful sights and are amazed at how friendly the driver is. Each of us introduces ourselves to him and he says in a charming voice, "Welcome to AC...my name is Pedro and I'm happy to show you around!!" laugh I never saw his face...only the back of his head...and it seemed to be a very nice head as far as heads go. So...I guess one of my quests when we finally arrive in AC is to somehow meet up with this guy we all talk about...and who has suddenly become part of my dreams eek

#81573 03/03/04 08:16 AM
What a nightmare! You may need therapy to get Pedro out of your dreams, hahahaha. Most people who meet Pedro have reported that he is helpful and fun to hang with. I enjoyed reading the comparable to Simon Cowl. :p

#81574 03/03/04 08:32 AM
OP Offline
One little tidbit that I forgot to mention...in the front seat sitting next to Pedro was a friendly dog...my daughters were thrilled because they were already missing their dog, frown Lexi, our yellow lab that we had to leave behind

#81575 03/03/04 08:33 AM
Personally, I think this so-called mysterious "Pedro" is really a Bonefish seen tailing just off of the beach. He sometimes comes out of the water, pulls up a stool at the Palapa, casually props up his shades, and orders a Belikin. Then again, everything's starting to look like a Bonefish to me lately. laugh

Angelo
#81576 03/03/04 08:37 AM
OP Offline
Good one..Angelo...I guess he takes on the form of something different in each one's imagination. I guess for me...as a friendly guide in AC to share a beautiful part of paradise cool

#81577 03/03/04 08:41 AM
That bit of information clears up some confusion. The dog and peter are inseparable, since the dog is a ventiloquist and does all the talking for the annoying prig. And, consider yourself lucky, the back of peter's head is his best side.

If you must choose between two evils, pick the one you've never tried before.
#81578 03/03/04 10:54 AM
Maybe it's just me, but I haven't seen any messages from him lately - maybe he's just sitting back revelling in all this glory. I imagine him to be the person in the 'jumping up and down icon' next to his messages - what's he stamping on or have I missed anything as I'm quite new to the message board? I may be getting myself into a lot of trouble here. He gives me the impression of a person with a heart of gold underneath those replies he gives some people.

#81579 03/03/04 10:57 AM
strange dream .. but if you get to know pedro you will like him he is a cool guy ,with a sense of humor ,likes fun,is very sharp and very concerened about sanpedros well being /a few borders do not understand his jokes ,or say things wich tick him off ???? some people annoy him the claiming to be a expert on ambergris,caye and have only been there maybe twice ??? so he gets very opinionated ,but thats not the real pedro ,he is a real seweet guy once you get to know him ..he means well ...

Living The Dream Every Day!
#81580 03/03/04 12:49 PM
Goody2Shuz... I haven't posted in a while, but this discussion pulled me in. I had the "privilege" to meet him back in January. If you want an actual picture of him and his dog, click on the link below. There are other photos in that gallery as well(and some that didn't make it to the gallery due to censorship)which is also available via an old thread on our trip report, but I'll post below to make it easy for you. I would be very curious if your dream matched either of them at all. He really is a Simon Cowell type character and worth crossing paths with. Just bring a sense of humor and some thick skin, because he'll speak his mind no matter what... uncensored.

http://lacahill.smugmug.com/gallery/63590/5/2219796/Small

Trip Report Thread:

//ambergriscaye.com/message/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=4;t=008011#000000

#81581 03/03/04 01:18 PM
I adore peter and his refreshing honesty. So many people today say what they think people want to hear and it's nice to get it shot from the hip instead. If you can't take it, leave it...........

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 351 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.