Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
I have a potential group leader here checking the place out, and he's asked me what to do when you want to dive but the weather's too bad (like now). In other words, you haven't planned to be off the island at sparrow fart because you want to dive, but 8:30 comes around and you're told "no diving". What to do then? Let's assume for the sake of argument that we're dealing with people who don't just want to hang around bars all day.

mainland tours

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
But by then it's usually too late to go on them.

Relax, its vacation.

D
D
We used Searious Adventures and Hustler and booked the day before we went on the trips. It worked really well. We did the cave tubing and Belize Zoo with Searious Adventures (great service!!!)and used Hustler for the Catamaran trip. Both were a BLAST!!

I'm sure if you call someone at 8:30 AM (or before) you will be able to arrange a tour for that day.

J
J
Just got back last night from 8 days in SP. We had
plenty of sun almost always.We arrived on Feb 28th
& the weather was perfect as well as Sunday.Woke up Monday to ferocious winds which stayed everday
through Friday!! Almost all trips on the sea were
canx due to high winds everday. We only wanted to
go on Hustler Tours for snorkle trip one day & were unable to.The wind finally let up enough on Saturday & we went over to Caye Caulker, which is
a real good time. We went for five hours & rented a golf cart for $10.00 per hr.We used it for 3 hrs.Great food at Rasta Pasta to the right getting off the pier right on the beach. As for what to do on AC when you can't get out on boats,
get a golf cart or even bikes & explore the Island.This is how you meet the people & discover
some wonderfull things.I don't drink, so I just
ate my way across the Island. You can stop at all different resorts & have a drink & almost all will
welcome you to sit on the beach & swim & have lunch. As far as I know all beaches are public.
I'll do a trip report when I have time. Trip reports that I read before I went were so helpful
when we arrived

D
D
If it is to windy to go out, we
rent a golf cart and go NORTH across
the CUT (hand ferry) and we have a wonderful
lunch at Sweet Basil. They have ice tea and wine and lime juice drinks. Then we drive until the road
ends it get a little longer every year.
It is fun to have a day off the water.
If you can't dive but can go out, try taking
the catamaran Sailboat and snorkel trip with Geraldo (CellPhone # 608-8036) on the
El Gato to Caye Caulker. He is a great guy loves
people. We wouldn't miss this trip.
laugh laugh :p
Big Dave

T
T
when i can't drive, i look on the back of my hand for the designated drivers phone number....

When its windy like that I surf the reef, err wait, maybe it was the siesta.

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 317 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.