Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
J
OP Offline
J
My husband and I leave for San Pedro Towne in just 2-1/2 weeks and can hardly wait to get there. I enjoyed the pictures and photo's recently displayed about "golf carting" through town and bread pudding and places to eat, etc. This will be our first trip to Belize and being an avid diver, I'm so looking forward to some great underwater visibility and color. My husband is an avid tennis player and am wondering what courts there are and whether or not they're public courts or associated with a resort. Any comments on tennis would be greatly welcomed.

June

June
Hi JUne, Sounds like you and your husband will be there the same time we will...22-29th. Our first time too. We'll be staying south at the Mata Rocks and will go scuba diving also. Sorry can't help re: tennis and I have'nt seen any postings on whether it's available anywhere. Clock is ticking and we're pretty excited.

There are tennis courts at the High School (near where you are staying.) There is also a new tennis club a bit S of the airstrip. Not sure of the details about playing at either place.

Isn't the highschool in Boca del Rio?

A fish and a bird can fall in love, but where will they build their nest?

so it isn't far from Blue Tang laugh

_ _ _ _ _ _ _________________ _ _ _ _ _ _
But then what do I know, I am but a mere caveman
Sorry, I guess I misunderstood. I thought it was in reply to the people staying at Mata Rocks.

A fish and a bird can fall in love, but where will they build their nest?

J
J
Tennis is not one of the things people go to San Pedro for. Yes there is a tennis club a little south of town. San Pedro High School is right on the beach & yes close to Blue Tang. It,s about a five minute walk from we stayed At Aqua Marina Suites on the beach right in town. Aqua Marina is at the end of Front Street. Just walk out to the beach, turn left & walk about 5 minutes & you will
come right to the High School. I wish I could have attended school right on the ocean!! I was quite something to sit in front of Aqua Marina in the A.M. & watching the kids go to school along the beach dressed in the bright white uniforms. Actually, it's a nice walk along the beach in this area. It only takes about 15-20 mins to walk to the cut from the end of front street. Some really nice places to stay in this area & it is right next to the town. Just got back from San Pedro Sunday night to Boston & yesterday & today we have snow!!!!

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 133 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,198
Posts500,015
Members20,458
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.