Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
J
J
Yes Paisano is the man walking around town & frequenting several places during the day & evenings. He is one of the local characters & has been to the top & down in San Pedro. The demon has him now.

Hi Mikell-

Nice job on all the daily reports. Glad to hear you had such a good time and made it home safe and sound.

Take care-
Jeff

Hey Mikell,
Thanks for the trip diary. You've given me some great ideas of things to do (like lunch at Caye Caulker) and we're looking forward to our trip. Your reports and pictures were great and I enoyed visiting vicariously through your words. Soon they will be my memories too. laugh

Excellent trip report. You found a way to bottle Belize Time.

Mikell,
Ah, amazing! I, for one, have to say that your reports have reminded me of some of the many reasons (I might have let slip) why I live here, and why I and so many of my friends do the work we do. Thanks for your fantastic prose and pictures, come back soon as you can!
Chris
Casa Picasso

Casa Picasso celebrated three yearsthis May, thanks to all of you!
Chris and Jen
J
J
thank you so much for your reports. I can't wait to get there. did you get involved with any of the nightlife there? we have ten women going for 8 days, any do's and don'ts? I loved your wrap around in your photo. all the pictures you took were fantastic. thank you again.

M
M
what a fun trip! nice pictures.
there's not much better than your first cup of coffee in the morning looking out on that gorgeous caribbean with the tradewinds blowing and the sun in your face!

mikell Offline OP
OP Offline
janeto...

sorry...can't help you out much with the nightlife scene...

we are more morning people...up before the sun every day and fairly active all day...by 9 or 10 at night, we're ready for bed! we did get to fido's a couple of nights...great atmosphere there...live music...good mix of people.

if you do a search of this site, you'll find lots of good info and advice about what's happening after dark...there seem to be quite a few places to hang out...and i can't imagine there are many "don'ts"....people are very friendly and it's a very safe place...

8 young women? now...that sounds like a blast! hope AC is ready for you!!! have fun!

regarding sarongs...you'll find them everywhere...that's just about all i wore the whole time...picked up a very beautiful one at heart & soul boutique...check it out.

Mikell,

For the past few weeks, I've been living vicariously through your reports. So sad to read the last day. But, in one month, I'll be living the dream and I'm sure all the information you provided will make my stay in AC even more enjoyable.

Thanks for all the words and pictures. You have described paradise!!

Susan

mikell Offline OP
OP Offline
snoopycat...

to a great extent, the reason i wrote the report and posted pictures was because i learned so much from this message board and it really did pay off while we were there...wanted to pay back some of that by sharing with others about to make their first trip...like you!

all the tips, info & advice i received helped us get the most from our trip...we didn't waste a lot of time trying to figure out where to go or what to do...

you might benefit from downloading a couple of the maps available on this site which give you great detail in the location of various properties...from the south end...thru san pedro ...and on the north end. if you are a bit more familiar with the "lay of the land" before you go...it will be easier to settle in and a delight to spot "familiar" signs everywhere.

also...pick up a copy of the free GREEN GUIDE to Ambergris Caye...a small booklet with all kinds of useful info...available at coconet internet bar...or by mail ... [email protected]...

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 313 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.