Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
J
Janeto Offline OP
OP Offline
J
Hi all,
Anyone familiar with this resort? Would like some feedback. I gather also the important things to bring, strong bug spray, comfortable sandals and hiking shoes, flashlight, anything else which is a must? will be there 3/27 to 4/2. also, when leaving, suggested time allowance to catch the plane?
Thanks all

also, sunscreen, ziploc baggies, windbreaker, money and good attitude, for fun.

Time, ask Tropic or Maya, they will tell you which of their flights to be on to meet your schedule leaving Int'l for USA.

Have a great visit to paradise, Belize It.

Dare To Deviate
R
R
Why zip lock baggies????

Good to pack small clothing in, sit on them to squeeze out the air, and you can pack in a smaller suitcase......then you have them to use on vacation to keep things dry, on boats. Amazing how many uses you find for them.
Of course the obvious is pack that wet swimsuit in for your return trip home.
Mostly more uses for a female, than the handsome men.

Dare To Deviate
Z
Z
Just got back from White Sands Cove, great place, nice beach, kitchen a nice extra, bring coffee and your own sugar if you use it, condo may or may not have it. Small flashlight a must for walking along beach at night. Town is a ways away, so we brought or bought enough packaged food for some meals in the room. Pasta mixes, canned tuna, breakfast muffins you bake, popcorn, etc. Pack extra food and less clothes, we overpacked and didn't wear a lot of things we lugged on the plane. You'll live a in a swimsuit and t-shirt . (sometimes the same one for days). Capt. Morgan's food is better than we heard it would be, Sweet Basil a must. Enjoy, I want to go back already.

J
Janeto Offline OP
OP Offline
J
thank you Zeppo. can you tell me more about the location of the suites? it looks very nice in the pictures. we have ten women staying there together. more details on the suites, and beach, weather, etc. also, did you get involved in the nightlife there?

Janeto,

Are you aware that you will be North of the cut, and getting back from town after 8pm will require a water taxi. Just making sure you know it makes for nightlife a little tougher.

The restaurants and nightlife are wonderful! You don't say the age of your group, but it is definitely NOT a spring break kind of place. We will be there around the same time as you, March 25th through April 3rd.

There are ten of us going down this time! Four couples and two single gals. We are all in our late thirties to late forties.

Maybe we will run into you at BC's BBQ on Sunday! It is the best!

Rosie

Z
Z
Go to http://BelizeBeachSuites.com/ to see layout of buildings. Try not to get Building H, it's a little far far from beach. Two bedroom are roomy, with large kitchen/living room. Bedroom seems bigger in one bedroom. Weather was terrific , we had 1 day of rain in 7, and it is unusual to get that much rain. Temp in 80's all day, with a breeze always off the ocean, usually picking up in aft. Evenings could get cool (according to my wife) not jacket weather, some sort of cover-up needed w/long sleeves. Windows open all the time, no need for air conditioning. Sorry I can't suggest anything about the nightlife, but my nightlife tends toward the boring side, but ten women should be able to liven up any place you go on the island. Have a great time!

J
Janeto Offline OP
OP Offline
J
Lets try and hook up. You can't miss a bunch of women in their 30's and 40's sans significant others! glad you told me about the return to the resort. thanks for the info.

J
Janeto Offline OP
OP Offline
J
how long is the water taxi trip back to the white sands? where do they drop you off? isn't there also a pedestrian ferry?

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 345 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.