Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline
well belize fishing/fun time fans the capt jeff is back from his europe trip ,was in france /spain / amsterdam for business tough life but some ones got to do it .. ... but glad to be back home not in my new love belize but happy to be home in the good usa..., but miss belize sooo much ,any belize fishing /.food / romance questions can help you out on two out of three areas .. still working on number three??? planning my next trip ??? soon working on plans as we speak ??? how is everbody????

Living The Dream Every Day!
Hey Capt Jeff, just got in last night. Spent a couple of days with Bicho and sons. Had a wonderful time, great lunch. Bicho is so nice!! Thanks for the recommendation!

OP Offline
glad you got to live the dream ...lets here from you did you do a report ...not that you have too ??? but love to here good things about fishingsanpedro.com he is my belizian buddy.I think he is the best there .. and what a chef also ..now has two boats .one reef one flats/reef ..this guy is multi talented .. sooo nice to know you had fun ...

Living The Dream Every Day!

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 146 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,198
Posts500,015
Members20,458
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.