Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
K
kimical Offline OP
OP Offline
K
My fiance and I will be in Belize from May 2nd through the 13th and are getting married at Ramon's on May 6th. We are trying to decide what time of day to get married and also, where to go to dinner that evening. Any suggestions? Thanks!!

Dinner at Capricorn for sure!

Congrats on your wedding! We will be staying at Captain Morgans that week. smile

K
kimical Offline OP
OP Offline
K
I've heard a lot about Capricorn's and just wanted to make sure--it sounds great! This will be our first time and we are getting really excited. Any other suggestions you have would be great. My fiance can't wait to go fishing.

Just beware of two things...uninvited guests who may show up half trashed looking for a date (won't mention any names here) and most importantly, don't do it on a Wednesday, we made the mistake of drivng all the way up to find out that's the day they're closed!!! Heard from many that the food is excellent...and you can't go wrong with the recommendations from here...they won't steer you wrong wink Good Luck, and may you have as wonderful a time as we did...and many years of love & happiness....Goody

K
kimical Offline OP
OP Offline
K
Thank you very much! It's just the two of us coming down for our wedding so maybe an unvited guest might not be too bad :)We are getting married Thursday afternoon so all should be good for Capricorn's. By chance have you done a sunset catamaran cruise up the coast? We are looking at Unity Tours to take us up to Capricorn's but aren't quite sure yet?

No...we didn't, having the kids along & all, but it sounds great and I'm sure within a few minutes and certainly sometime today, you'll hear from somebody who has wink ...Goody

My daughter got married on A/C last September. She wanted to get married at sunrise, but switched it to sunset. Out of the week we were there we only had one clear sunrise -- cloudy and some rain other mornings. The day of the wedding rained for a couple of hours in the morning, but cleared off and was just beautiful for the wedding.

[Linked Image]

Congratulations and have a great time on A/C

o.k. Going to try this again and see if I can get a larger picture.

[Linked Image]

Didn't work. When I tried to use the larger picture I got the dreaded red x. Maybe that has been part of bnb's problem -- the pictures are too large.

Anyway kimical if you would like to see some pictures taken on the beach at sunset you can go to

http://community.webshots.com/user/kathyferguson

K
kimical Offline OP
OP Offline
K
These are great--thank you for sharing! I have heard that the sun sets fairly early in the evening so we are thinking of getting married about 4:00 and then taking a Catamaran Sunset Cruise to Capricorn's for dinner. Hopefully all will go smoothly and be very relaxing. Where did your daughter get married? It is beautiful!

She got married on the beach at Carribean Villas. It is a little south of Ramon's. A sunset cruise sounds great. Wish we had thought of that. We are trying to plan another trip to A/C for their anniversary -- maybe we can take a sunset cruise then!! Kathy

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
1 members (Marty), 148 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,028
Members20,468
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.