Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
#85047 04/28/04 06:38 PM
Jack & Rose... Yes, we're guilty as charged.
Live in that beautiful state of Montana. Of course, just today we woke up to snow at our place. Guess that's why we choose to visit the southern latitudes in Winter and Spring. Montana is a hard place to beat in the Summer and Fall.
We live just 50 miles north of Missoula, in the Mission Valley. A beautiful valley with the Mission Mountains rising 7,000 ft off the valley floor!
Two of our sons graduated from the U of M, home of the GRIZZLIES: 1-AA National Football Champions - 1995 & 2001.
If you do make it back up here contact us before. Our valley is on the way to Glacier.

#85048 04/28/04 06:56 PM
John B. & all....BC's is a do not miss place, IMHO!! We went Easter Sunday and the food was out of this world!!! Be sure to have the ribs...they are "fall right off the bone type", if you know what I mean...if I had 2 Sundays to go, I'd do it....but make sure you go with an empty stomach...cause they serve up plenty with leftovers guaranteed...Goody

#85049 04/28/04 06:59 PM
Scubalover... We are arriving on the 6th of May. Of course everthing about o ur trip is still up in the air. Awaiting final intinerary.
Final decision on where we lay our head at nite is still in a quandry. BUT it is coming (the final decisions at is) Since you are at Bianna's Beach House we will find you. Then we can compared shades of leg whiteness!

#85050 04/29/04 12:46 PM
I second the motion by KU that everyone from the board who's on AC should meet at BC's on Sunday May 9! laugh It will be a great way to meet all these board folks face to face, and also give JohnB the opportunity to make good on his offer, all at once! :p

We've already hooked up w/Angela & Chad (KUJayhawks) for a day of fishing w/Capt. Bicho (yea!). Taters & dab, we'll hook up there to iron out dive details!

Jack&Rose... thanks for the info. I guess we'll be having our after dinner drinks right out our front door at Willy's! cool

#85051 04/29/04 01:11 PM
J
J
scuba your welcome. Also check at Wet Willy's about which night is ladies night,we missed it but I understand it's a good time.Have you pulled up the map that allows you to ckick on a lot of the places web sights? You can check out menus of the restaurants. There are many places in town and they all have great food. I thought the food was fantastic. You can have a great meal every day or night and not eat at the same place,but I loved Cocina Caramba so much I ate there 3 nights.
The balckened snapper is fantastic. I could go on and on. Make sure you go to Casa Picasso one night,Friday is good because Jennifer makes shrimp paella that is wonderfull.Chris,Jennifer husband is a great host.

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 327 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.