Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
#85199 04/25/04 05:06 PM
Brad WB Offline OP
OP Offline
My wife and I will be arriving on AC May 3rd and staying through the 10th. We would really like to book a day of fishing with Captain Bicho, including the BBQ. Are there any other boarders interested in sharing in this adventure and cost? We will be staying at the Palms.

Thanks again to all of you who post here for your wonderful ideas, thoughts, and suggestions. smile

Brad WB...do not miss this opportunity with Capt. Bicho!! It was worth every penny & moment and we did 2 full days with him!!! Be on the lookout for my trip report which should be out by tomorrow with details as well as pics.

IMHO...even if you can't find someone to share...do it anyway...it'll be a day & a meal you won't ever forget, and worth every single penny!!...Goody

Brad WB Offline OP
OP Offline
Thanks for advice, Goody. I am really looking forward to persuing your review and checking out the photos.

Brad WB~
In Feb. we also looked for someone to share Capt. Bicho with, couldn't find anyone so hubby and I went alone w/Capt. Bicho ~ was one of the highlights of our trip! Will use him again next year and willnot look for anyone to share the trip with us. Take your extra fish that you cook to Tippy at Taste of Thialand, she does a wonderful job cooking it up for you!
Coco

Coco
Brad - We won't be in AC until June, but we're thinking of staying at the Palms. Would be interested to hear how you like it. thanks, and Good luck finding someone to share your fishing day! Sharon

N
N
Brad WB - we are staying at The Palms May 28 - June 5 - would love to know how you liked it. My husband and I have a full day and beach BBQ already booked, and can't wait.

B
B
How much is it and how many does he take?

A
A
Brad,

My wife and I will be there Apr 28-May 8 and definitely be fishing. maybe we can split the trip. Let me know which day you are interested in. Sounds like Capt. Bicho is the man. We'll be staying at the Belezian Reef.

Brad WB Offline OP
OP Offline
Well, I just called and reserved Wednesday, May 5th for 4 people. Capt. Bicho was already booked on M, T, Th, and if I heard correctly, Friday was booked as well.

Redhead tossed me an e-mail and said she and her husband might be interested but they have Thursday booked already. If the two of them want to go on Wednesday then they have first dibs.

I sent an e-mail to kimical earlier but she is getting married on Thursday so I am not sure they would have time for a full day of fishing the day before the nuptials. She mentioned they prefer after Thursday.

I was quoted $285.00, including the BBQ, for all day fishing for 4 people. We would meet at the boat at 8:00am and payment would be given at the conclusion of the trip. already there, looks like we are going to be neighbors for the week as the Palms is right next door to Belizean Reef.

My e-mail is bradbrauer at adelphia dot net. smile

K
K
Hi Brad,thank you for checking with us--May 5th probably won't work for us since we have a full day the next day. I hope you have a great time!!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 271 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.