Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
OP Offline
well fishing fans some fishing photos , nice size mutton snapper,yellow tail snapper, and some jacks one huge mother fish,a horse eyed jack must have got lost in the lagoon . just a few of the great day we had in the back lagoon on day three # plus peters cuda and steve's cuda ,were living the dream ,tightlines to ya and good fishing with www.fishingsanpedro.com the photos are of pedro #1 from the board ,peter from caribbean villas .and steve new owner of coconets internet cafe..the boys in blue are the fishingsanpedro.com crew the talented capt bicho with the floppy tan hat.capt charlie ,and nesta,bicho's son absent is bicho jr was home sick ,,and me capt jeff

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Living The Dream Every Day!
Hey-ho capt Jeff!

You look just like a kid on Christmas morning that has just emptied his stocking and found that Santa has left him all kinds of goodies.

Thanks EVER so much for the fabulous fish dinner, as in all 3 of the different fish platters! oops ... can't say that yet, that's day #6

"The truly happy person is the one who can enjoy the scenery even when he must take a detour"
capt. jeff...

i agree with awty....your smile couldn't be bigger...it's so obvious you are in heaven after that fishing trip!

nice to see those pictures...looks like it was a great day on the seas!!

Capt. Jeff....felt as if we were back with Capt. Bicho again ourselves!!! It's great livin' the dream once again through your adventurous report!!

Showed hubby the pics of the jacks you caught!! He was hoping to hook into one of them.....must have been some fight smoking the line!!! We didn't catch any...but got a kick out of them jumping out of the water after the extra bait we threw in to them at the end of our day!!! Lucky you to have landed so many!!! Thanks for the thrill...Goody

L
L
Boy Captain: You sure are livin! I think I have seen you on AC before - you look familiar.

Are you fishing in August? This AC fan will be down mid August after almost a 1-1/2 year hiatus. Staying at Caribe this time. I am interested in taking a cruise on the fishing boat since I have done every other tour there is. Can that happen if you are on the island at that time?

OP Offline
thanks for the kind remarks ,all ..wish you all can live the dream every day .glad you all loved capt bicho as much as I do ,he is truly the man .. this was a quick trip but ,any day here is a gift ..

Once again capt Jeff, a great report!!!
Hey Laurie, when ya goin in August? Around the 9th maybe?

OP Offline
goody 2 shoes the big jack took twenty min.to get in ,I had on very light line ,like 12 lb test ,on light spin gear just to,mess around ..ran me around the back of the boat ,and under the anchor line ,three times ..capt bicho and capt charlie were ,following me around like,football coaches ,giving me advice what to do, and wiping the sweat of my head .this should have on espn ,saltwater fisherman talk abot livin the dream ...

L
L
Hope, I am taking your recommendation and staying at Caribe from 8/11 to 8/20! Can't wait to get back down there - its been too long.

D
D
Must have been a great time Capt. Jeff. I only wish I could fish with these guys half as much as you!!!! These photos bring great joy to me and desire to return soon!! Good Fishing and keep that Line Tight.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 312 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.