Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
C from UK... I think you could fish from there, but don't know how much you would catch. It's true what's been said here, that close in to shore it's filled w/turtle grass and very shallow. There's some decent snorkeling to be found under the piers, esp at night, but you have to be patient, it's the small stuff that comes out.
We didn't see any fishing from the piers, so I guess if the locals don't, you won't have much luck. Am sure you could ask the neighbors, they're fishermen and would know where you could fish from the shore. laugh
If you have any other questions, feel free to email me! smile

Just back...stayed at Paradise Villa and it is a wonderful place with a great staff. The units have 2 property managers. Let me know if your interested & I'll post their names. You're gonna love AC.

Thanks, Scubalover - it sounds so idyllic - I know I'm not going to want to come back. That's what scares me is coming back to the UK in January, the darkest, coldest month with the prospect of February which is just as bad. It's going to be a real downer. I think this board will keep me going though. Thanks again!

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
1 members (JayinOhio), 128 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,029
Members20,468
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.