Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
#86788 05/26/04 05:41 PM
Cherrymorgan,
Thanks for the advice. Actually my fiance and I have been planning our wedding in AC for about a year and a half now and are getting married in less than 3 weeks, so it is a little late for me to be asking questions. smile I had just wanted to thank Lacole for her assurance that the people were great to work with - about a month ago someone raised a few questions on this board about whether or not some people did a good job with weddings. I was excited/relieved to hear that Lacole had such a positive experience with them.
Laurie

#86789 05/26/04 05:55 PM
K
K
Relax and enjoy every moment and let Wil and Dale serenade you down the sandy path. You will LOVE it. I hope you have a wonderful wedding and honeymoon!

#86790 05/27/04 08:44 AM
C
C
Alurieb,

Yes...I understand ...teehee...about it being late to ask questions, but the reason I was suggesting that site was b/c it offers advice on how to travel around Belize (and who as the best deals), where to eat, and other things like that. I am SURE that it will be amazing and that you will have a stress free wedding. We all will be thinking of you!!

Kimical....I received your test message...I hope the photos come through. If not, I will email Nathan's email address. Maybe his will have more holding space.

Just an idea, alaurieb, I saw most really cute photos on the web for island wedding shots. If I can find where I stored them, I will let you know. One was having the bride and groom sit back to back in a laid back/comfy position on the beach and right in front of them, in the sand was written "JUST MARRIED." It was adorable. Just sharing a thought.

#86791 05/27/04 09:04 AM
Thanks for the suggestions. 15 days until we leave for paradise....we can't wait!! smile

#86792 06/01/04 11:51 PM
D
D
Yes -- I was the one who raised a few questions on the board about Iraida, and my feelings on the whole experience still stand (though I'm thrilled to hear your wedding went well, Lacole. Congratulations!).

Our experience with Iraida was unpleasant to say the least, and while I can understand that some people will have good experiences too, it really pays to do your research -- there are other people on the island that perform the same services and do it well (the folks at Victoria House would be our choice if we could do it again).

So -- my advice is to talk to at least three diiferent sources and make your decision from there. If your e-mails or calls aren't returned it's probably an indicator of potential problems.

Best,

D

#86793 06/02/04 03:08 AM
Congradulations, Lacole. Always happy to hear nice wedding reports.

Gone fishing!!
#86794 06/12/04 04:12 AM
lacole Offline OP
OP Offline
Hello everyone!!! We are back from our honeymoon in Spain, what a blast! It's 3:30 am, I should be sleeping, but I'm 6 hours ahead. So I figured I'd see what's happening here.I want to thank everyone for all the well wishes!!! And I want to congratulate those who will be married shortly or who just got married.

I will post pictures as soon as i get them developed. Sorry, I'm not up to date with the world of digital cameras yet. Thanks again

#86795 06/13/04 05:02 AM
lacole Offline OP
OP Offline
Oh yeah, I almost forgot. I had a wonderful massage by a woman named Rosario. She came to my room on the day of my wedding. Again, Thanks to Iraida. I had decided at the last minute that I wanted to have one(4 hours before the wedding). And again with the flip of the cell phone; bingo. Within an hour she was knocking at my door. It was so relaxing!! It was definately something I needed, especially no thanks to the facial from hell. I'm not sure how to get in touch with her, but I'm sure if you ask around, you will find her. It seemed everyone knows everyone there in San Pedro.

#86796 06/13/04 06:39 AM
Most remarkably, last night, (here in my home city, at a party), I met a young man, who is from Belize.

We were both a bit frustrated by the fact that it is taking so long for Punta to find its way here.

After all, he and I met at a Caribbean dance party.

A fish and a bird can fall in love, but where will they build their nest?

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 138 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,030
Members20,470
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.