Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
#86906 05/27/04 12:10 PM
OP Offline
I've been lurking around this board for a few months now but haven't really posted alot because most of my questions have or are being answered. When I first started reading this board I was so frustrated because I couldn't follow capt jeff's posts (no offense capt wink ). I just finished reading one of his posts and realized I read it and understood it all the way through! That must mean I'm spending way too much time on this board. laugh --capt, you seem like an all around great guy. Don't know if you'll be down in November but maybe we'll get the chance to meet you? Jenn

#86907 05/27/04 02:20 PM
fuzzy navel you can never spend to much time on a board ,if you enjoy what you read .. but you must try to understand what this it is all about .. most people have a passion for sanpedro town , they love the island and it's people some post others just look at the posts . I capt jeff am a sanpedro wanna be !!!! I think I spelled that right .most are very nice people and try to help out new folks have a great time .my my expertise is fishing ,so I love to talk about fishing, and about my buddy capt bicho real nice man and great guide .. but I do ramble and miss spell words and use poor grammar... most steady borders , who know me know I have a slight form of dislexia , but it has has not stopped me in business ,as I am very successful . and run my own multi million dollar company .but do have problem with my written communication skills ... so there you go .. would love to meet ya ,keep in touch and what post did you get to understand ????

Living The Dream Every Day!
#86908 05/27/04 03:14 PM
OP Offline
And I have truly enjoyed this board. This is one of those boards that you come back to even after your trip because the people that post here seem genuinely nice. I go back and forth between this board and the belizeforums board because we will be spending some time in Cayo. While the other board is very informative, this one is so much FUN! Actually I was just kidding with you capt. I understand your posts and enjoy reading about your exploits with Bicho because your joy and happiness comes through in your posts. I can tell you truly enjoy fishing and San Pedro. I don't fish (except for in backwoods Georgia lakes, catfish, bass, and such) but you've sold me on Capt. Bicho so much that I'm thinking of booking a trip. wink I think I read somewhere you're in New Jersey. You seem too laid back for NJ. By chance are you an Eagles fan? laugh

#86909 05/27/04 03:17 PM
OP Offline
BTW, capt jeff, does Bicho take newbies? Does he need a certain number of people before he will go out?

#86910 05/27/04 03:32 PM
yes I love fishing ,he takes new people likes to show them the sport ,they get so much enjoymement from fishing here they are hooked forever ..,you see most people that fish home, go to the lake or river or bay and wet a line ,some get no bites, and all they caught was a cold ..but here the action is non stop one after the other ,some big ones some small but lots of fun and adventure .. . plus good eating fish .now fishing is great ,fun ,,they like it .so here we go again a win,win ,for all ..so e mail capt bicho fishingsanpedro.com go to the site for info .. and try it , you need two to go out ,but you can post for people to join you and share expenes it is dirt cheap ... and I am no eagle, fan I am gaints fan ,I think... any way go live the dream and enjoy it.. will be your best day here ..

#86911 05/27/04 04:01 PM
Fussy Navel: don't fall for the dislexia crap. CaptJeff is in denial. He is an addict with
dis-fish-exia. Just give him tough love. Tell him to go bait his own hook and you do not believe his fish stories. Except the ones he tells about me. :p

#86912 05/27/04 04:45 PM
bywarren my storries are no fluke ????just looked at your picture ,dam you look good ..you stud muffin you ..keep in touch ,my belizian mentor ...

#86913 05/27/04 08:28 PM
cool Hi Capt Jeff! I enjoyed our chat today. Thanks for all the info. We will have to hook up in SP for some cold ones on our next trip! You should certainly look into getting certified - I know you'd love it. PS - I like your stories and know you & Rick would get along great. laugh

#86914 05/27/04 09:30 PM
RMT Offline
Hi Fuzzy,
Having met Jeff when we were down in March I have no doubt that he is from Joisey. Having been raised there myself ( now living in Pa.) I can spot them a mile away laugh . Captain Jeff by the way I never asked "what exit???" laugh
He does keep bad company though ...( Pedro)...LOL

Rhonda smile

#86915 05/27/04 10:25 PM
OK, this was one of the funniest strings I've read on this message board! Guess that's why we all keep coming back! laugh Surely hope we get to meet some of you folks when we're in Belize in June! Sharon and Richard

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 268 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.