Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline
We do not land at the International Airport until 3pm. I thought there were terminals for Tropic and Mayan Island on the left side of the building as you go out the front doors. Am I correct? If so is that where we would catch the plane to take to SP? Reservations?

The last two times we visited we stayed on the Mainland for the first night and took the boats over but this time we want to get right there and start getting on Island time!!

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

One Barrel and Sprite.....It doesn't get any better than that!
Go through customs, pick up your bags Then follow the signs to Tropic or Maya...They are side-by-side at the counter....Plenty of bag boys will offer to carry your bags.....It not that big of an airport.....Now you can get a drink at Jet's & get on Island time.....enjoy!!!!

John
After you clear customs you exit outside, Just go back into the main terminal through the door on your imediate left and you will find Tropic and Maya.

Reality..What a concept!
Arriving at 3:00pm will give you plenty of flights to choose from to AC. I always forget how to get to the domestic terminal and they always point me in the right direction every time. Be sure to visit Jet's Bar and partake in a beverage before boarding your puddle jumper - it makes the experience that much more enjoyable laugh

Gela's AC Motto: "All Roads Used to Lead to BC's - Now They Lead to Hurricane's!"
OP Offline
I thought I was remembering correctly but since I have never taken the flight over to San Pedro I wasn't 100% sure. It sounds like I can have my first Belikin's at Jet's and still catch a flight in time.

Thanks for the info!!! Much more at ease knowing this Information!!!!

If you like Bloody Mary's, Jets has one of the best I have ever had. Try one. Or rum punch, Jet has awesome rum punch.

OP Offline
I might have to stop by the shops and get my first couple bottles of One Barrel. they also have another rum "Ol' Fisherman" or something like that. I had some of that my last trip also!!!

Ya'll are getting me thirsty!!!!

Maybe it was "Old Masters",Another Belize Rum that sure is GOOD>>>>> laugh laugh :p

John
OP Offline
Thanks Johnboy! You're right!!! Old Masters is some good stuff. I sat around for a week one day with some of the boat captains (slow season, slow day) and finished off a bottle or two of that stuff. You know, you can't even taste it in the punch!!! laugh

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 340 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.