Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#89728 07/19/04 08:11 PM
k46tank Offline OP
OP Offline
Hello all!
We are coming to AC in Oct. as stated above and will be staying at Ramon's. Any advice or tips? I guess my most important question is where is the best place for cold beer? laugh
We will probably pick some up at the distributor to keep in the room, but where else? Also, since we will be celebrating an anniversary while there, any tips for dinner would be great.
See you in a couple of months!
Tank

if you check with Ramon's ahead of time, they will probably have the beer delivered before you get there, and have it cold and ready in your fridge..... as for restaurants, the crew on this site will be more than able to assist you, as eating is an olympic sport on AC.......

I am going to be at the Sunbreeze over the same time. Are you going with Ambassadair?

k46tank Offline OP
OP Offline
Cajunman,
I'll give them a call and see what I can arrange. I have been perusing the board and I see what you mean, it looks like we will have several choices for an anniversary dinner.

Atomicindy,
No, we made all of the arrangements ourself. We called Ramon's and booked the rooms. We then found good tickets on American, plus we had travel vouchers from a previous flight. We'll have to look each other up....the first round is on me!

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 273 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.