Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
D
OP Offline
D
Hello everyone!
I am a new member to this board but I have been reading the messages here for the past few weeks, a lot of great information.
My wife and I will be taking our first trip to Belize in May or June of next year for two weeks and will be staying in Ambergris Caye. I am trying to find a place to stay and hope to get some help from the very knowledgeable people here on this board.
We are looking for a place within walking distance of San Pedro with a nice beach and easy access to the sea. We snorkel but don't dive so if snorkeling were available close to the property, from the shore, it would be a plus. We don't need a swimming pool and would prefer a place without big crowds.
Well I think that's it. If more information is needed to make a recommendation please ask.
Thanks for any help.

E
E
Dan, My wife and I met in San Pedro in 1990 and we would be happy to give you some info. You can reach me at 800-978-5649. It will save alot of typing on my part.We were just there in June and really love it there. Sparky

Sparky
Dan: Try www.belizeisfun.com. It is the Exotic Caye Beach resort. It has everything you stated above.

Take care!

J
J
Look into the Belizean Reef. No pool, but beautiful condos. Very close to Ramon's, which has a dock you can swim and snorkel from. Heading back there in September... Jean

D
OP Offline
D
Any more ideas? confused

C
C
Xanadu

Coral Bay Villas. 6 condos, well maintained and well managed by the builder, who lives on the premises. Snorkel off the 300' pier next door. Walk the beach to town in 15 minutes (or more depending on one's drinking habits)

Dan,

You've got almost a year before your trip, which means you've got as much as 5 months before you need to book the accommodations. I suspect many places haven't even set summer 2005 rates. The places recommended so far are good today and will likely fit your needs in mid 2005.... But are you really going to make a decision today?

Planning a trip to Belize is part of the fun - take your time, research places on this board and get a feel for the island and the lodging options over the web. Before our first visit to Belize in '99 we spent many evenings getting excited about the places we learned about.

You can start enjoying Belize before you ever leave home.

B
B
we just stayed at ramon's in june and loved every minute of it. it is exactly what you are looking for. a beautiful beach, a pier to snorkel off of, a nice pool and an easy walk to town. we could not have asked for a better trip...

T
Tom Offline
T
Dan,
Contact me at [email protected] for info on my condo at Exotic Caye. It is 1/2 mile south of town, an easy walk via beach or Coconut Drive, has a pool and a new dock.
Kat

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 147 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,202
Posts500,025
Members20,466
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.