S
sandb Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Good fares / reasonable time frame...
http://www.usairways.com/pro/esavers/carib_6aug

S
S
Book it quick. I just checked with US Air and they expect to be sold out in a day or so.

Continental Airlines put Belize on sale yesterday with travel dates extending into (at least) October.
I just booked mine.
http://www.continental.com/

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
I called Taca at their 800 number last night and got better rates than anywhere on the web

S
sandb Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Originally posted by SlimJim:
Continental Airlines put Belize on sale yesterday with travel dates extending into (at least) October.
I just booked mine.
http://www.continental.com/
I can find nothing extaordinary @ CO...help?

Fare basis?

x where?

Routings?

Rules?

S
sandb Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Originally posted by lawcucui:
I called Taca at their 800 number last night and got better rates than anywhere on the web
How about sharing the details?

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
TACA flies just about everywhere in central America - Their # is 800 400 8222. When I asked for rates from LAX to Belize City I got an initial quote lower than their internet price and lower than priceline, yahoo or expedia. When I asked if that was the best rate I could get the salses quoted a lower rate if I'd purchase "right now." We got two tickets for less than $1000. I don't know if rates are better from other parts of the country but that was better than anything I could get anywhere else. Hope that helps. Anyone gonna be on AC early September??

With sale fares from San Francisco, I opted for the frequent flyer miles I could earn flying Continental (actually Delta SkyMiles as their partner).

Fare sales depend upon upon the market that you are flying from. As lawcucui suggests, it is best to check the internet and call the airlines for any un-published fares.

K
K
I've flown TACA several times with no problems. Cant say the same about Continental.

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Thanks KWIBMF! I have never (and I am NOT exaggerating)checked luggage with a domestice airline without it getting lost. Generally now I make it all fit into a carryon. I was starting to get nervous about TACA as this will be our first flight with them. It was good to hear someone's had good experiences.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 327 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.