Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
OP Offline
well fishing and having fun fans it is time to find out who is down in sept .the capt jeff is here to fish with my buddy capt bicho[fishingsanpedro.com] and relax ,and see whats doing with my condo thats being redone to be my new capt's quarters,lets hear from ya where your staying and your names and dates ,,the capt jeff is at aqua marina sutes in town the 12 to the 18 ...lets all live the dream and enjoy together ..

Living The Dream Every Day!
W
W
We will miss you by a little,but are trying to set up a trip w/Capt Bicho, w/ Fluffy for Sept.30. We are looking forward to living the dream... We sold our boat a few years ago & miss the fishing,canning,smoking our catch.(& just enjoying being on the water.)

OP Offline
wikie and guy . if you do go with capt bicho [fishingsanpedro.com ] you will have a ball , action packed ,day with fun galore, do the full day combo package with snorkel stops as well as great fishing ,and the beach lobster bbq feast is one of the best there !!! it is famous .. but I warn you come hungry .. as you will leave stuffed ..go live the dream and enjoy ...

W
W
Diffently the full day combo! But my guy is allergic to lobster.So,I'll have to eat his share. We used to go accross the sound & spend the night docked at a great bar called The Tides Tavern in Gig Harbor, Washington.What fun! Going fishing at Neah Bay.Tying up to the log boom for the hydroplane races. Those were the days. living the dream for sure. smile

OP Offline
wikkie and guy tell capt ,bicho to bring his bbq chicken it is just super or can your guy eat filet fish???like freash caught snapper, all bbq'ed in capt bicho secret sauce ???? yum /yum/ yum or eat both .. bbq chicken and fresh fish .

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Capt Jeff, A bunch of us newbies (and a couple of not-so-newbies) are definately in for the BC sunday bbqs, us for both Sundays we're there - the 5th and the 12th. Are you gonna check in? You're a legend on the board - gotta meet you!

OP Offline
lawcucui ariving on the 12 of sept..,around 3 pm to the island will try to make it there quick if no ribs left ??? oh drats ..will have do nacho's and burrito's 's ,will yell when I walk in capt jeff's in the house . hope to see you if I miss you call me on my belize cell 6002285 we will try hook up with you that week, also any questions that week also call me will try to help.. .. live the dream ,and enjoy life to the max together ..

Originally posted by captjeff:
well fishing and having fun fans it is time to find out who is down in sept .the capt jeff is here to fish with my buddy capt bicho[fishingsanpedro.com] and relax ,and see whats doing with my condo thats being redone to be my new capt's quarters,lets hear from ya where your staying and your names and dates ,,the capt jeff is at aqua marina sutes in town the 12 to the 18 ...lets all live the dream and enjoy together ..
We're still working out the details but it looks like we'll be there from the 10th - 18th. Don't know where to stay though. We'll probably just fly down then start looking. It seems like we could save more money if we look for a place once we get there instead of ordering ahead of time over the internet. Any ideas on this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

G
G
Hey Capt Jeff - I know for a fact that your fishing babe is going to be down there in Sept....
--Terri & Chuck - why spend the time looking for a room? You may save a few $$ but don't waste your precious time in paradise going from hotel to hotel! Just find one in your budget and book it--you'll find you don't spend very much time in your room anyway! :p wink laugh eek :p

OP Offline
govikes my fishing babe ,can not wait to see ya ,fun we will have .bring your see thru flozzy dress ,it will not catch us more fish ,but it will make me happy ??? ????

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
1 members (JayinOhio), 128 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,029
Members20,468
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.