Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
G
G
I will bring it just so you will be able to see that it IS not see thru. no matter what light it is in. laugh

E
E
IS TOO !!!! laugh

OP Offline
terri and chuck whats your budget ,and what type of place's do you like >>????, ie; motel six or the ritz carlton..very good value in the month sept the pricing is just great .. it is make a deal time .I stay at aqua marina suites in town but I like town ??near my fishing capt .. ,but I need to know what your needs /likes are before i can tell you my thoughts on the right place to hang .go live the dream and enjoy ..

Living The Dream Every Day!
W
W
So, just for an idea of prices, we are paying our maintaintince fees for our timeshare of $340 & are getting a trade to our sister site for 2 weeks!! WOW oh WOW!! What a deal!!Since we are blue collar types, that is a big deal.I would love ritz carlton,but motel 6 is more real.We eat in more then out & since we are so far away at the Costa Maya Reef,we have to eat in.We camped & "roughed it" for long enough.I want a few aminities, I don't have them at home, so I sure as 'heck' want them on vacation!!

Originally posted by captjeff:
terri and chuck whats your budget ,and what type of place's do you like >>????, ie; motel six or the ritz carlton..very good value in the month sept the pricing is just great .. it is make a deal time .I stay at aqua marina suites in town but I like town ??near my fishing capt .. ,but I need to know what your needs /likes are before i can tell you my thoughts on the right place to hang .go live the dream and enjoy ..

Sorry, new at this. We got a place at Banana Beach for Sept 13-21. I know it's a little far from town, but the price was right. We don't mind walking, so we'll be in town much of the time anyway. We're also thinking about deep sea fishing. The last time we went was 2 yrs ago in Alaska. Think we'll leave the coats home this time!!

J
J
We're heading down the 16-23. Bruce and Captain Jeff are fishing on the 17th, as I understand. Supposed to be going to Key West for the Labor Day weekend, but Hurrcane Frances may change those plans....

Staying at Belizean Reef. First round for boarders is on us at BC's on the 16th.

Jean & Bruce

OP Offline
terri and chuck nice place ,you will love it ,go to fishingsanpedro.com and check out web site ,thats my buddy the famous capt bicho thats who I fish with each month and I think the best guy there ,lots of bang for your buck and he and his crew will show you a great day on and under the water ..go live the dream and fish and snorkel ..

OP Offline
wickie and guy when you fish with bicho have him filet,some fish for you that you catch .. to take back to your hotel ,so you can eat the next night.sooo good when fresh ..

W
W
Thanks, Captjeff! will do. We are going out w/Capt.Bicho(weather permitting)on Sept. 30th. laugh cool

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
1 members (JayinOhio), 109 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,030
Members20,470
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.